Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Would like to see more finished routes before even more girls get added to the game. But Andrealphus's mad scheme seems to be working, so what the fuck do I know, right?
In the last build I played, a girl would become aware of her pregnancy and start showing before the end of the week. I hope this will eventually get changed. It breaks the immersion.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Would like to see more finished routes before even more girls get added to the game. But Andrealphus's mad scheme seems to be working, so what the fuck do I know, right?
In the last build I played, a girl would become aware of her pregnancy and start showing before the end of the week. I hope this will eventually get changed. It breaks the immersion.
Well, it's a fast world. I mean a whole season lasts 31 days, so times should be tripled.

chipmaster1507

Feb 9, 2020
Use your arrow keys, B and A. No other keys at all, not even shift for caps.
Its not work at all I tried it a few Times but its not work I am in the Living Room and I use all the Keys you said but its not work I would Preafer a Mod or a Code what you can type in some where because thats allways work not this crap

zerox_killer

Jun 14, 2017
what's the save variable to undo the Alexis event where you beat up the coach. I want try the talk option but I don't have a save from that point anymore.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Well, it's a fast world. I mean a whole season lasts 31 days, so times should be tripled.
Well if one season is 31 days, and there are four seasons, that's 124 days for one in-game year. If a woman is pregnant, she carries it for 9 months out of 12, or 3/4ths of the year. Which should mean she the pregnancy should only last 93 days converted. Still doesn't add up if she's pregnant and showing it after 1 week.
I would say awareness after 2 weeks and start showing by 4 weeks.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Why NTR does the main characters girl get taken away or does he take someone else’s
One girl has an NTR route, I believe. You catch her fucking someone on the first date, but you can opt out of it after that scene as a follow up event.

Another girl also has a MMF threesome route, but you can stop that before it even starts.

Not sure how fleshed out those routes are though, as I've never followed them.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
One girl has an NTR route, I believe. You catch her fucking someone on the first date, but you can opt out of it after that scene as a follow up event.

Another girl also has a MMF threesome route, but you can stop that before it even starts.

Not sure how fleshed out those routes are though, as I've never followed them.
You can avoid the ntr completely by simply saying something rather then staying silent, and then telling her to stop being a little shit about these stuff when you meet her again.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
You can avoid the ntr completely by simply saying something rather then staying silent, and then telling her to stop being a little shit about these stuff when you meet her again.
Well, shit. All this time, I though that lead to a bad end for the date. I'm not sure why though, as I don't think anything like that is anywhere else in the game.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Well, shit. All this time, I though that lead to a bad end for the date. I'm not sure why though, as I don't think anything like that is anywhere else in the game.
That's why I check the wiki. You can remove her if you really want to, but you need to leave her with the bill after the ntr and then just telling her to fuck off or if you choose to let her actions slide end it at a later date if you want to.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
That's why I check the wiki. You can remove her if you really want to, but you need to leave her with the bill after the ntr and then just telling her to fuck off or if you choose to let her actions slide end it at a later date if you want to.
Where's this wiki you mention? I've been using walk through, but they always seem incomplete.

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. I'm just blind.

Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
I was going to buy this on steam til i read post about no cheat console in steam version, so I broke down and subscribed. Looking forward to new added content, getting ready to try your 20.8.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just for completeness, it requires high enough strength/charisma to get that option. Since Alexis requires three promotions though, unless you rush this route to get her summer date before season change in the first year, this should not be a practical problem.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Is there any content with other girls that requires progress in Alexis' and Kylie's story? I avoid Kylie after activating her and refuse to meet up with Alexis cause it's obvious she's only come back for your money.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there any content with other girls that requires progress in Alexis' and Kylie's story? I avoid Kylie after activating her and refuse to meet up with Alexis cause it's obvious she's only come back for your money.
So far there isn't. (Have not played 20.7.2 yet though)

Reactions: AxelMasters
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes