Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
It's just that when you update a file on GoogleDrive, it keeps the name of the first one :(

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
What`s the difference between letting samantha knowing about ryan cheating on her and samantha not kmowing about chetaing, do you still get to banged her, or does that go straight to ntr?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
What`s the difference between letting samantha knowing about ryan cheating on her and samantha not kmowing about chetaing, do you still get to banged her, or does that go straight to ntr?
currently that's the biggest choice in the game as it'll lock you in one of 2 paths

both paths have a sex scene in them

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
currently that's the biggest choice in the game as it'll lock you in one of 2 paths

both paths have a sex scene in them
Thanks, this is the one that leads to gf path (and possibly pregnancy), but what I'm curious is how is branch since I can't save in the mobile version, and I don't want to go for the one I may dislike or affect my intentions in the game.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
i guess sasha is not the only on getting naked in public.
Also, is it normal that samanthat gets lock at 60 fp when you choose the non marriahe route?

The interaction menu for samantha is gone during dates.

And I can't find bree at the arcade, and is difficult to raise her level without the event.

Lastly, this may be a bit more of a request, can you chnage the sub/dom color (like blue for being submissive and red for dominant). I just find it a bit hard to identify if I'm being dom or not. Also, now that I think about it, what`s the point for the sub/dom bar?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes