MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Its a matter of time and resources. You could get away with doing a birth scene for one character. But multiply the work the artists have to do by 20 something characters. Thats a lot of work for something that might come up in someone's playthrough.

As well as that, not everyone wants to see someone giving birth.
Its obviously not a operation scene, but the aftermath of "Oh Mike look at your baby, I will give him a name before returning to my routine".
I don't care much as I know the point of the game is not to impregnate all girls in the game (that's my personal sidequest tho).
Also, regarding impregnation. Its my imagination or Sasha is, BY FAR, the most easily impregnable girl of the game? Like, I had to use a condom to prevent her from going pregnant during the early game before I can give her the pill

Reactions: mams3425

ManifestDream

Sep 13, 2021
I deleted the save of this game because the progression with the religious girl was bugged and now I don't have the courage to go back to all that grind :HideThePain:

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
What I found very funny is people trying to assign kinks/tastes to me based on like 1% of the content of the games i make...
(Not talking about your claim as that one is pretty obvious...)
Failed self proclaimed psychologists are very funny when they are projecting :D
Hi Dev, i would like to make a suggestion, can you add save before proceeding warning before critical events, that would be really helpful...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What I found very funny is people trying to assign kinks/tastes to me based on like 1% of the content of the games i make...
(Not talking about your claim as that one is pretty obvious...)
Failed self proclaimed psychologists are very funny when they are projecting :D
I accused you of being anti social, I'm quite relieved to see that has no basis in reality!

Hi Dev, i would like to make a suggestion, can you add save before proceeding warning before critical events, that would be really helpful...
While it's not a direct answer to your question - I generally get around this via spamming quicksaves.

Either use unren or toss something like this in the game folder - then mash that F5 button in game :cool:

Last edited:

SoraAki

Mar 17, 2018
in case anyone interested made "shortener" for some console tricks, for addStat works both shortened name (ex: addStat("a",1), needs "_" to work) and full name (ex: addStat(aletta,1), adding "_" is unnecesary).
UPD: I added 3rd argument 'val' mostly for messing with 'kylie.yandere' and 'lesbian' for not maxing it instantly (and being able to deduct value if wanna by adding negative number), ya can just omit it when adding default 100 points to stat

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I accused you of being anti social, I'm quite relieved to see that has no basis in reality!
Nope you accused the writer to be anti social, and I am not the writer.
As for him I kinda know him better than you (having worked with him for 5 years) and he is not :)
Still glad you noticed we are healthy normal people ^^

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I'm trying to do the Emma/Samantha harem, but when I went to the date at the Mall, Samantha said she is my girlfriend and Emma left, it will only work if Samantha is not my girlfriend?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I'm trying to do the Emma/Samantha harem, but when I went to the date at the Mall, Samantha said she is my girlfriend and Emma left, it will only work if Samantha is not my girlfriend?
Correct. You need to be either on or have completed the Revenge path to get Samantha to 75 or more kp to make her amenable to open relationships and be willing to convince Emma it's ok. Emma won't accept any girl but Palla or Audrey if you finished the CEO events and moved her status up to girlfriend, or Bree along side finishing an optional event with the right stats for her, before you start dating her since she is similar to Sasha in regards to cheating.

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I really wish there was a way to undo Emma's final date status and unlock her. I have every girl except her, and I have collared pretty much all of them as well. It's kind of irritating that she's the "dream girl" in this whole story and she's the only one too picky to be involved in what everyone else does. It would be great if there was a console cheat to make her come along so you don't have to start over, get her as a girlfriend and then actually play the rest of the game to get all the girls.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Its a matter of time and resources. You could get away with doing a birth scene for one character. But multiply the work the artists have to do by 20 something characters. Thats a lot of work for something that might come up in someone's playthrough.

As well as that, not everyone wants to see someone giving birth.
I'm not even asking for a birth scene but it would have been nice if you woke up one morning and you'd get a call that girl x is giving birth right now. Then you could go to a hospital (I just noticed there isn't even one in the game strangely enough) and we could see the aftermath of it with the girl holding the child. Then she would ask you to name him or her. This I feel like is the least that could have been done.

Additionally it would be incredible if the child will then become an actual NPC that can be interacted with. This would be going the extra mile tho and most devs don't go that far sadly.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm not even asking for a birth scene but it would have been nice if you woke up one morning and you'd get a call that girl x is giving birth right now. Then you could go to a hospital (I just noticed there isn't even one in the game strangely enough) and we could see the aftermath of it with the girl holding the child. Then she would ask you to name him or her. This I feel like is the least that could have been done.

Additionally it would be incredible if the child will then become an actual NPC that can be interacted with. This would be going the extra mile tho and most devs don't go that far sadly.
Kind of like what's in Summertime Saga I believe it's got that feature. Would've been interesting indeed.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Kind of like what's in Summertime Saga I believe it's got that feature. Would've been interesting indeed.
The last time I played SS was back in 2019 and I don't remember that you could actually name your children. And as far as I remember you also couldn't talk with them or interact with them at all. They were all sent to that daycare house where you could only ask the woman working there how your kids are doing. In Peasant's Quest you can actually name your kids and talk to them but not much more sadly.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The last time I played SS was back in 2019 and I don't remember that you could actually name your children. And as far as I remember you also couldn't talk with them or interact with them at all. They were all sent to that daycare house where you could only ask the woman working there how your kids are doing. In Peasant's Quest you can actually name your kids and talk to them but not much more sadly.
Shelter lets you name and visit your children IIRC. Not much more to be done though.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Yes, 23.3.0a is a bug fix released today. I'm playing the Steam version of the game. I would expect someone will upload it here at some point, but the bug fixes don't always get uploaded here, and any uploaders might wait for a potential 23.3.0b.
At the moment there is no version B, in the pages of itchio and svscomicsv only the version a appears

Reactions: akaBubba

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Correct. You need to be either on or have completed the Revenge path to get Samantha to 75 or more kp to make her amenable to open relationships and be willing to convince Emma it's ok. Emma won't accept any girl but Palla or Audrey if you finished the CEO events and moved her status up to girlfriend, or Bree along side finishing an optional event with the right stats for her, before you start dating her since she is similar to Sasha in regards to cheating.
Thanks, I did do Revenge Path and I believe she has high KP but i'll double check. Feels like Emma was intended to be a headache

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes