Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
You might want to call some people who put out false information on the internet then to correct them. Everything I found describes a relationship as a necessity for Netorare.
And that means nothing to me.

The only people who treat Netorare as cuckoldry are English speakers, to the point that Google erroneously says the word 'literally' translates to Cucking when it doesn't, it translates to 'taken off of'.

Spending more than 2 second with a Google search shows you the term's coinage and history, and how Japan explicitly defines it.

It's more of a "Can't" situation than a "Doesn't want".
Nothing's stopping the dev from adding incest besides their own refusal to do it. Lewdpatcher and variable relationship inputs are things that exist and bypass Patreon's restrictions.

Reactions: Tehemai and animsl
Mar 27, 2022
And that means nothing to me.

The only people who treat Netorare as cuckoldry are English speakers, to the point that Google erroneously says the word 'literally' translates to Cucking when it doesn't, it translates to 'taken off of'.

Spending more than 2 second with a Google search shows you the term's coinage and history, and how Japan explicitly defines it.

Nothing's stopping the dev from adding incest besides their own refusal to do it. Lewdpatcher and variable relationship inputs are things that exist and bypass Patreon's restrictions.
Patreon has purged a lot of adult games from the platform in the last few months and often for vague violations. TaffyTales had ~5500 subscribers (over 1000 more than this game) on their page when it got removed and they lost a majority of their income because of it. If the dev doesn't want to add incest then whatever its their game, but lets not pretend that it wouldn't put their income at risk.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Of course everyone can bypass patreon restrictions , but likewise Patreon can "bypass" that and arbitrarily strike you down .
There is no such thing as platforms like Patreon , or in other fields Youtube , strictly and fairly adhering to the rules and exceptions they've set and defined . They can and will do whatever they want , as long as it does not put them in legal jeopardy

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Are DLC characters included in the latest version of the game? I remember it not being the case before, despite them being listed in changelog.

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
So is Kleio's final event broken? I got the call to meet her at the rooftop, but I can't access the rooftop via my map, via any special event buttons at the bottom of the screen, by going to the alley and finding a new route, nothing. Where is it?

edit: nvm, figured it out, it only shows up after 18:00. Doesn't say that anywhere in the game or on the wiki, which is a bit annoying.

Last edited:

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
They are only in the patreon version in the moment
I'm confused. Which version is uploaded here then? Steam? If so, are the DLC fleshed out enough to justify getting Patreon version? I'm tired of trying to play this game from the start again, just to find out that there is locked content.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I'm confused. Which version is uploaded here then? Steam? If so, are the DLC fleshed out enough to justify getting Patreon version? I'm tired of trying to play this game from the start again, just to find out that there is locked content.
I have the Steam version and the Waifu girls are going to a DLC there, do not know how much yet.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v24.6.0a. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Lathe2

May 23, 2024
Hello there, hope everyone have had a nice day so far. I have Problems with my Phone running Joiplay and wanted to ask If someone is making or has made a Android Port for the current Version. Hope you all have a nice day

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes