kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
I have the Steam version and the Waifu girls are going to a DLC there, do not know how much yet.
the dev already said that the DLC will be $6.99 you can find them say it on the second page of (post 24) for the June 5 announcement.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Patreon has purged a lot of adult games from the platform in the last few months and often for vague violations. TaffyTales had ~5500 subscribers (over 1000 more than this game) on their page when it got removed and they lost a majority of their income because of it. If the dev doesn't want to add incest then whatever its their game, but lets not pretend that it wouldn't put their income at risk.
Damn, I wondered what the hell happened to his update schedule, what a shame.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Hi all. Finished Amy content in version -24.4.0. Now, in version v24.6.0a, I can`t find her. Try loading old save wit her, but still couldn`t find her. What's going on?

AmadeusEX

Apr 15, 2018
Hi all. Finished Amy content in version -24.4.0. Now, in version v24.6.0a, I can`t find her. Try loading old save wit her, but still couldn`t find her. What's going on?
The current version available here is the Itch version that doesn't have the DLC characters. You'll have to wait for the Patreon version download link, that one has all the DLC content.

Reactions: Bosss

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Hello there, hope everyone have had a nice day so far. I have Problems with my Phone running Joiplay and wanted to ask If someone is making or has made a Android Port for the current Version. Hope you all have a nice day
What did you find when you searched the thread for it?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I'm glad I read the comments before wasting time downloading this new version, I don't understand the point of uploading an incomplete version

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmm Instead of Sister why not add Milf Mom better :cool:(y) Latin Milf Mom with big But and Big Breasts would be supper :love:(y)
Remove Sis add Milf Mom :lepew:
(a) Mom is already in game. Whether you count her as fitting your description, is up to you.

(b) She won't be a LI according to statements from the dev

It's more of a "Can't" situation than a "Doesn't want".
No, it is absolutely "doesn't want", as stated repeatedly. "Can't" may also be the case to a certain amount, but is irrelevant.

And that means nothing to me.

The only people who treat Netorare as cuckoldry are English speakers, to the point that Google erroneously says the word 'literally' translates to Cucking when it doesn't, it translates to 'taken off of'.

Spending more than 2 second with a Google search shows you the term's coinage and history, and how Japan explicitly defines it.
That may very well be the case. However, this is an English speaking forum, so if people talk about "Netorare", they should mean the English interpretation of it, not its Japanese origins. Otherwise we would need to question all words English borrowed from other languages while changing the meaning, which are a lot (nothing specific to English though, other languages do it just the same). And as a genre description in English, it means precisely that in common usage. And even with the meaning "taken off of" your interpretation seems wonky to me because to have something taken off of you, you first need to have it.

All that is however not really relevant at all, since for the purposes of this forum, the rules here define Netorare and that is how we should use it so that everybody in a thread speaks the same language, even if it would be imperfect in the "outside world". And this definition requires the acting part to be a love interest.

Myriad

Jan 7, 2018
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v24.6.0a. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Not sure if this was caused by the compressed version but the game gives you an error the moment you buy something in shop.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
(a) Mom is already in game. Whether you count her as fitting your description, is up to you.

(b) She won't be a LI according to statements from the dev
What's curious about this is there are actually some dialogue lines in the code that suggests otherwise. Or perhaps he considered it and changed his mind?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What's curious about this is there are actually some dialogue lines in the code that suggests otherwise. Or perhaps he considered it and changed his mind?

And maybe he will again. I have changed my views on what I like and don't like a couple of times over the decades on multiple issues. Or it was just meant as an awkward convo. Anyway, only thing we have to work on now are the statements by Andrealphus.

Reactions: Tehemai

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Question: Why can Amy earn a ton of dom points/make you submissive, but the only way to advance the relationship with her is if you dominate her and make her submit? Is there plans to make her a domme in the future or is this character strictly meant to be "tamed"?

There is quite a few characters that seem like they can get negative KP and become dom, but it doesn't seem to happen save for like 3-ish characters? Also all of them hit a wall with there relationship if you let them continue to dom the MC, is there going to be any femdom content additions in the foreseeable future or is that content that exists in the game kind of it?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes