divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I've have a couple of question:

- "Minami suspect something" i don't know how to trigger the quest "games flag 'threesome last night' must be true.
- I've failed to meet Morgan, Kleio's ex, so there is another way to meet him?
If you are on the home harem path and you have Sasha and Bree collared and both are in the house ask one for sex and the other asks to join. Then in the morning Minami comes in after the a quick morning BJ from Sasha and Bree. Tell her that you are seeing them both. Laster she will ask about a 4 some. Morgan is a she and you usually have to meet her at the movie theater before meeting Klieo.

Reactions: Kler91

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
The game is great, but I am most interested if the Female MC will be finished sometime in the future, because it is then a rather one-sided game focused on the Mele MC.
I personally would like to play as a female,)

Kler91

Jan 27, 2021
If you are on the home harem path and you have Sasha and Bree collared and both are in the house ask one for sex and the other asks to join. Then in the morning Minami comes in after the a quick morning BJ from Sasha and Bree. Tell her that you are seeing them both. Laster she will ask about a 4 some. Morgan is a she and you usually have to meet her at the movie theater before meeting Klieo.
Thank you, i was on the home harem path with Bree, Sasha and Samantha so i was having a foursome not a threesome... seems i don't know how to count :cautious:

Anyway i have alredy meet Kleio so... o_O

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Thank you, i was on the home harem path with Bree, Sasha and Samantha so i was having a foursome not a threesome... seems i don't know how to count :cautious:

Anyway i have alredy meet Kleio so... o_O
To meet Morgan ( who is a female not a male) you usually have to meet her before you meet Klieo though.

night99899

Aug 21, 2023
Hello, i'm new to this game, and i try every mod available, i apply your mod, but when i play only one route available, the other route automatically disable, can you enlight me how to keep both route, or maybe something i did wrong ?
Hi there I just saw this, so to make sure you're installing it correctly, I modified the files specifically for Bree so I would recommend you do this. First, make sure the file was installed correctly, to do this go into the games folders

LoSeSB -> game -> ch

Once you've found the Bree folder if you followed my initial instructions and it didn't work then I would first recommend saving a copy of the original file outside of the LoSeSB folder entirely and then delete the Bree file that's inside. (This is in case the file doesn't work for whatever reason or causes your game to crash so you can add the folder back in). Once it's deleted drag and drop the modified version into the ch folder so that it replaces the Bree folder entirely.

When in the game itself, you should be able to do either path first (I just finished testing it to be sure) but just in case I would recommend starting the Maid path first since the phone call she gives you comes first chronologically. (phone call in the afternoon and then speaking with her in the evening, doesn't always trigger the event for the gamer path but it should show that it's still an open path to take).

I do have to note I did not test this file for games after having started a route so that could potentially be one of the issues you're getting, I made it work for myself before having started either route and I'm still able to view both paths without issue or conflict with the events from either path.

The version I played this on was for 24.5.1a so if they've updated the game recently then it could also potentially not work due to the devs altering the files for Bree.

if you're still playing the version I modified the files for then it should work after all this. The first image is a new game I just started to test whether you can start either path to make it work and I've had no issues getting it to work.
1719943957249.png

This second image is from my own game where the gamer path is completed. In the image, you can see that the gamer path is shown as completed and in the background, you can also see that Bree is at the maid cafe which should only be available in the maid path.
1719944271440.png

If even after you've done all this and it still doesn't work by all means feel free to let me know and I'll try to figure out a way so that you can play both paths using my file. I'm a big advicate of not wanting certain paths be completed blocked or removed in games so it frustrates me seeing this so I'm more then willing to help others find solutions around this problem xD.

Reactions: kingnerzhul

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Aletta, Sasha, Bree, Lexi, Samantha, and Reona all have NTR routes/scenes, Kat technically does given the MC's view of the camgirl path, Palla teases it before jebaiting at last minute, and Hanna has a soft-NTR scene.

Shiori was more of an abuse case than anything else, she just happened to work a very sexual job while having said abusive employer.
I mean, I wouldn't really call it just so happened. She's not willingly working that job that coincidentally has a violent boss. She's being forced to strip for some shady debt collectors. Ones that didn't just beat her because she made mistakes, but specifically because they tried to make her have sex with them and/or others and she tried to refuse. It's ambiguous whether they succeeded, but likely given how she described the events that transpired.

Last edited:

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I mean, I wouldn't really call it just so happened. She's not willingly working that job that coincidentally has a violent boss. She's being forced to strip for some shady debt collectors. Ones that didn't just beat her because she made mistakes, but specifically because they tried to make her have sex with them and/or others and she tried to refuse. It's ambiguous whether they succeeded, but likely given how she described the events that transpired.
The reasons why she has the job don't matter, she just has a sexual job and the player's given no indication that something happened. The job itself would only factor in if the MC's perspective painted it as a jealous reaction to it, like the camgirl one.

The scene's also written in a way that implies the opposite. Shiori's dialogue and reactions heavily indicate she was only beaten.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
The reasons why she has the job don't matter, she just has a sexual job and the player's given no indication that something happened. The job itself would only factor in if the MC's perspective painted it as a jealous reaction to it, like the camgirl one.

The scene's also written in a way that implies the opposite. Shiori's dialogue and reactions heavily indicate she was only beaten.
I think I have to break with you on this one. Reasons obviously matter. It wasn't like a kink they both had. It's shady men taking Mike's woman and forcing her into sex work. Mike is never shown to be remotely okay with it, more so too scared and helpless to try to stop them. The assault itself is also men directly putting their hands on her with explicit sexual intent while they're in a relationship. Arguably a stronger implication of NTR than many of the ones you suggest, which can sometimes at least be somewhat rationalized as sharing/swinging/open relationship.

I also do think it's strongly implied that she was forced. Her verbiage was stuff like "I said no..." instead of anything close to "I didn't". And the way MC cuts her off before he finds out makes it obvious he already knows how the night ended and is more concerned with just how much they hurt her in the process. After all, those bruises obviously aren't from little Shiori successfully fighting the men off. If the goal was to extract sex that night and she returns roughed up, the implication is they succeeded. Otherwise, there would be no reason to damage the stripping merchandise.

Last edited:

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Just the darnest thing. I can't advance the Mike path as FemMC. The park with the whole sandwich thing on Sunday. I turned off god mode, so the hunger is less than 5. But he never shows up. He DID however show up inconveniently when my hunger is higher than 5. Is it random? Is it a certain season when this event happens?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I think I have to break with you on this one. Reasons obviously matter. It wasn't like a kink they both had. It's shady men taking Mike's woman and forcing her into sex work. Mike is never shown to be remotely okay with it, more so too scared and helpless to try to stop them. The assault itself is also men directly putting their hands on her with explicit sexual intent while they're in a relationship. Arguably a stronger implication of NTR than many of the ones you suggest, which can sometimes at least be somewhat rationalized as sharing/swinging/open relationship.

I also do think it's strongly implied that she was forced. Her verbiage was stuff like "I said no..." instead of anything close to "I didn't". And the way MC cuts her off before he finds out makes it obvious he already knows how the night ended and is more concerned with just how much they hurt her in the process. After all, those bruises obviously aren't from little Shiori successfully fighting the men off. If the goal was to extract sex that night and she returns roughed up, the implication is they succeeded. Otherwise, there would be no reason to damage the stripping merchandise.
We'll have to agree to disagree on that. The writing didn't come off that way at all to me, and is inconsistent with all the other ways it's written in the game.

And again, context for 'why' isn't relevant for NTR. And I don't label anything as NTR if you need to use conjecture to fulfill the requirements when there's no explicitly overtones.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes