night99899

Aug 21, 2023
Yes, but I go into the game folder and look for where to replace and there is no where, that's why I'm asking you if you need an extra program, and I'm also very green on these topics.
you do not need any extra file, once you have the game .zip file and you extract it you will be able to see all the files within the .zip file itself, there is no software required, it's literally just the default window's file explorer to view the files

Srpan

Dec 23, 2020
you do not need any extra file, once you have the game .zip file and you extract it you will be able to see all the files within the .zip file itself, there is no software required, it's literally just the default window's file explorer to view the files
Can you send screenshots of the step by step to illustrate please, I still can't do it

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Unless there's a way to reset character progress, I'm done with this game.
Or if there's a way to get my office job back. Aletta fired me for seeing her and Shiori (but they were moooonths apart before she said anything so of course I saved a bunch of times).
I just can't do a new save and lose all that progress. It's just not that worth it, man.
I get that you want the players to have choice consequences, but cutting off 1/5 of the content is pretty steep, my guy. I'm not glued to the wiki. Give us a way to dig ourselves out of the hole (a cheat, or a way to talk to Aletta)

Last edited:

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Unless there's a way to reset character progress, I'm done with this game.
Or if there's a way to get my office job back. Aletta fired me for seeing her and Shiori (but they were moooonths apart before she said anything so of course I saved a bunch of times).
I just can't do a new save and lose all that progress. It's just not that worth it, man.
I get that you want the players to have choice consequences, but cutting off 1/5 of the content is pretty steep, my guy. I'm not glued to the wiki. Give us a way to dig ourselves out of the hole (a cheat, or a way to talk to Aletta)
Really sympathize with losing a run. That one may be tricky though. For future reference, those showdowns usually only trigger if you slept with them both within a span of 7 days.

I don't know if it'll fully solve your problem, but you can try at your own risk this line of code on the console(unren):

Room.find("office").unhide()

My guess is you'll probably still get events as if you were fired, but there's a chance you can still work there and get events as if you weren't fired too. I really don't know what events check explicitly for it.

If Aletta is gone, let me know and I'll see if I can figure out how to bring her back. Good luck!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Cesco

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Sympathize with losing a run but that one may be tricky one. Though for future reference, those showdowns usually only trigger if you slept with them both within a span of 7 days.

I don't know if it'll fully solve your problem, but you can try at your own risk on the console:

Room.find("office").unhide()

My guess is you'll probably still get events as if you were fired though, but there's a chance you can still work there and get events as if you weren't fired. I really don't know what events check explicitly for being fired too. If Aletta is gone, let me know and I'll see if I can figure out how to bring her back.
Wow, hold up, that 7 day thing is a game changer, I'll try that out later. If I don't reply after this, then it means it worked and I can stop bitching. If not, I'll ask further help. While the "office unhide" code is a great idea, the only flaw I see is that it still wouldn't allow me to do the "work" action. (I can say this cause after I was fired, I was still able to roam around the office but not do anything- before going to the map and then office disappears). Aletta and Office girls didn't disappear, I just can't advance their relationships without the work button.
Thank you btw.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Wow, hold up, that 7 day thing is a game changer, I'll try that out later. If I don't reply after this, then it means it worked and I can stop bitching. If not, I'll ask further help. While the "office unhide" code is a great idea, the only flaw I see is that it still wouldn't allow me to do the "work" action. (I can say this cause after I was fired, I was still able to roam around the office but not do anything- before going to the map and then office disappears). Aletta and Office girls didn't disappear, I just can't advance their relationships without the work button.
Thank you btw.
Ah yes, no idea where the flag got changed but I do see work checks for "suspended". Try:

game.flags.suspended = False

To be clear, you'll need both commands. But np. As I said, I know the pain of run death so I decided to try to help you out. Hopefully it'll help others in the future too if you can verify it works.

Last edited:

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
Yes, but I go into the game folder and look for where to replace and there is no where, that's why I'm asking you if you need an extra program, and I'm also very green on these topics.
You need De-compile the RPA file to have access to the folder try to use Unren.bat or another de-compile you maybe know.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Thank you btw.
The 7 day thing can kill many things. I thought I was doing the right thing and took Aletta and Shiori out the same week for their birthdaY. Walked into the office, found trouble, rolled the game back and spent a week away from the office and all was good.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Petite harem is Klieo and Morgan. More a throuple than a harem. It is in 24.6.0 as that is the samer version I have on Steam and it is there.
Petite harem is only available in the patreon version currently due to one of the dlc characters not being available for the public one being a member in it.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes