divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I guess it's something at least. If you change your mind, please feel free to message me.

That's a whole other can of worms I didn't even want to dare to approach. :LOL:

Perhaps in time this can be improved too but the more unavoidable stuff seemed like more of a priority to highlight. Perhaps just a game flag that shuts down Dwayne events/attempts in your first meeting with him based on a choice of Mike's impression of him.
I am a greedy man. Dwayne comes in after Bree and wants her. I'm like fuck no she is mine. I know there is segment of the population here in F95 that would be would to share but nope they are mine, all mine!

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I am a greedy man. Dwayne comes in after Bree and wants her. I'm like fuck no she is mine. I know there is segment of the population here in F95 that would be would to share but nope they are mine, all mine!
Right? Boss or not, I wanted to cut all that flirting with mike's girlfriend business right then and there instead of just watching them both disrespect Mike until the shut down on the next event.

Seems common that guys walk up on Mike when he's with his women and start hitting on them like if he's not in the room. Probably why he lost Samantha to Ryan before the game starts. Even his "nice" friend has the balls to do it a few times. Jack once even tells Mike no when Mike tells him to stop hitting on his sister. And then when he finally agrees to stop talking about her, he still tells him he's gonna jack off to her later. I don't know how Mike doesn't just beat his ass, especially if all that triggers later.

It would be sweet with that 120 charisma and 100 fitness we could assert ourselves and put these clowns in their place! :LOL:

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Right? Boss or not, I wanted to cut all that flirting with mike's girlfriend business right then and there instead of just watching them both disrespect Mike until the shut down on the next event.

Seems common that guys walk up on Mike when he's with his women and start hitting on them like if he's not in the room. Probably why he lost Samantha to Ryan before the game starts. Even his "nice" friend has the balls to do it a few times. Jack once even straight tells Mike no when Mike tells him to stop hitting on his sister.

It would be sweet with that 120 charisma and 100 fitness we could assert ourselves and put these clowns in their place! :LOL:
But when the protagonist does get serious, some people found out about that in a bad and deadly manner. Just ask Danny boy, Dwayne and that Ryan cunt in that regard (and perhaps that creepy former high school teacher scumbag who got a good head cracking at that alley if the option to hire a private eye was made. Shame the bat he had that time wasn't Lucille from TWD series). :):devilish:

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
But when the protagonist does get serious, some people found out about that in a bad and deadly manner. Just ask Danny boy, Dwayne and that Ryan cunt in that regard (and perhaps that creepy former high school teacher scumbag who got a good head cracking at that alley if the option to hire a private eye was made. Shame the bat he had that time wasn't Lucille from TWD series). :):devilish:
Oh yea, that's the saving grace. Kinda interesting if you think about the game as an origin story for a serial killer.

Maybe that's what Kylie saw in him all along. :p

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Seems common that guys walk up on Mike when he's with his women and start hitting on them like if he's not in the room. Probably why he lost Samantha to Ryan before the game starts. Even his "nice" friend has the balls to do it a few times. Jack once even tells Mike no when Mike tells him to stop hitting on his sister. And then when he finally agrees to stop talking about her, he still tells him he's gonna jack off to her later. I don't know how Mike doesn't just beat his ass, especially if all that triggers later.

Seems to be a common theme in many AVN's. The MC get's treated like a Beta male by other males, but the female characters throw themselves at the MC.

Reactions: Riaman and Tehemai

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Oh yea, that's the saving grace. Kinda interesting if you think about the game as an origin story for a serial killer.

Maybe that's what Kylie saw in him all along. :p
I have yet to play her story line. Her and the muscles girls are in my bottom 5 girls in the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not only am I greedy myself, I would also not consider Dwayne specifically a good fit for a girl I like, even as a side gig. Her childhood friend who also happens to be my best friend and a nice guy, maybe a bit unlucky with the girls, in other words a sympathetic character to MC, girl, and player, might be a different matter. But Dwayne is an asshole who deserves nothing except maybe Aletta's bullet.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I have yet to play her story line. Her and the muscles girls are in my bottom 5 girls in the game.
The best perk with Kylie is you can call her up for possibly the best booty call almost immediately. But yea, her mechanics can be offputting. Didn't get far even as a yandere fan.

Ayesha was meh but I liked Hanna at first. Sadly, the events in the 2nd half of her route were barebones and her personality got consumed by her fetish to the point of flanderization. So pretty mid. Kinda wonder what the money loan route was supposed to be.

My bottom ones are probably more Kleio and Alexis. I'm sure she improves but Kleio's abrasive personality was not worth a sports car grind. Whereas Alexis, I find both routes grating especially when contrasting them. All the other guys just meet'n'fuck her in 5 minutes. Whereas no-NTR Mike gets the strung-along paypig treatment as he has pathetic internal monologues. Didn't think the secretly a victim transition really played either.

I'd rather have had a tables turned alt-route where Mike uses his success to make the gold-digging cheater put up with his own cheating. Fits her fetish/theme better and NTR stories where the woman is the cuckold are rare. Events could work like Minami's, unlocking one for every other character you're romancing to raise her cap. Alas, pipe dream.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
The best perk with Kylie is you can call her up for possibly the best booty call almost immediately. But yea, her mechanics can be offputting. Didn't get far even as a yandere fan.

Ayesha was meh but I liked Hanna at first. Sadly, the events in the 2nd half of her route were barebones and her personality got consumed by her fetish to the point of flanderization. So pretty mid. Kinda wonder what the money loan route was supposed to be.

My bottom ones are probably more Kleio and Alexis. I'm sure she improves but Kleio's abrasive personality was not worth a sports car grind. Whereas Alexis, I find both routes grating especially when contrasting them. All the other guys just meet'n'fuck her in 5 minutes. Whereas no-NTR Mike gets the strung-along paypig treatment as he has pathetic internal monologues. Didn't think the secretly a victim transition really played either.

I'd rather have had a tables turned alt-route where Mike uses his success to make the gold-digging cheater put up with his own cheating. Fits her fetish/theme better and NTR stories where the woman is the cuckold are rare. Events could work like Minami's, unlocking one for every other character you're romancing to raise her cap. Alas, pipe dream.
The whole adding a prostitute to the harem is just ridiculous. I can deal with Kleio's personality, it is more how the artist posed her head, it is off putting. Nimani with her always bringing her hand to her head, it is like she is trying to flash gang symbols.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
So pretty mid. Kinda wonder what the money loan route was supposed to be.
It's dead end. Literally. You give her the 5K and then get hard locked at 70 LP and 25KP, and can't progress further. You do get 1K of that money back shortly after but whoopie.

If you are going to play Hanna, then 100% choose 'Make it more sexy' rather than loan her the money.

Not sure if there are any imminent plans for Hanna beyond that but as it is the money route is not even worthy of your time.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
It's dead end. Literally. You give her the 5K and then get hard locked at 70 LP and 25KP, and can't progress further. You do get 1K of that money back shortly after but whoopie.

If you are going to play Hanna, then 100% choose 'Make it more sexy' rather than loan her the money.

Not sure if there are any imminent plans for Hanna beyond that but as it is the money route is not even worthy of your time.
I also gave up on Hanna as I could never get her back to the titty bar a second time. I tried showing up to the date late, but the date either just ends or end up banging in the MC's room.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017

That's kinda why I think there was supposed to be more to it. Seems arbitrary to punish the player for helping her. Especially when she herself seems super grateful. You wouldn't think that would prevent the relationship from further developing. More seemed like it would have been the non-exhibitionist route. Or private exhibitionist route, as in the dog walking was supposed to be for that route.

Add to that the other route also seems like a rush job, with the events being ultra linear and not really being narratively consistent. You go to the strip club twice and both times they act like it was the first time. I get the impression that they wanted to finish her quickly so they can move onto someone else.

I also gave up on Hanna as I could never get her back to the titty bar a second time. I tried showing up to the date late, but the date either just ends or end up banging in the MC's room.
You probably didn't gift her the sexy dress. It's a necessary flag for the second date and you don't need to show up late if you do it.

Edit: My bad, fixed the type of dress mistake.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
That's kinda why I think there was supposed to be more to it. Seems arbitrary to punish the player for helping her. Especially when she herself seems super grateful. You wouldn't think that would prevent the relationship from further developing. More seemed like it would have been the non-exhibitionist route or private exhibitionist route.

Add to that the other route also seems like a rush job, with the events being ultra linear and not really being narratively consistent. You go to the strip club twice and both times they act like it was the first time. I get the impression that they wanted to finish her quickly so they can move onto someone else.

You probably didn't gift her the slutty dress. It's a necessary flag for the second date and you don't need to show up late if you do it.
I'll try that thanks.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes