hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Reactions: naoligopraisso

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
God, I just wish there was a repayable gallery.
There is, once you finished the game once without using in-game cheats.

No, NTR is missable in this game.
whether you see NTR or not depends on your stats and timing. There is no choice.
Use a the wiki and carefully manipulate things to get the results you desired based on the info in the wiki.
I was not given an option to avoid this scene and it quickly devolved into Dwayne either fucking Aletta or Lexi, if you pick Aletta then Dwayne gets Lexi and vice versa. Since Aletta is apparently fucking Dwayne anyway, it only made sense to keep Lexi away from Dwayne.

There are clearly scenes that are not avoidable no matter what your choices are.
In some cases there may be no direct choice on screen once you reach that point in time, however, excluding Alexis' past (which happened before the game started) in my experience everything is indeed avoidable by knowing the correct order in which to do things. Granted, not all instances are obvious to a first time player (some should be though), and you may stumble across them, however I would still call the order in which you progress storylines a choice.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Nope, only Alexis sleep with someone else without Mike's explicit consent on screen and only Lexi off screen (while dating him). And only a few have sex with others BEFORE being in a relationship with you. And only a few have sex with others at Mike's request.

[...]

There is no cuckolding with Aletta or Shiori (that you don't decide to provoke), to be cucked you need to be in a relationship and those two don't have sex with anyone else than the MC after you seduce them if you don't tell them to.
I'm sorry perhaps it flew under your radar but this is just plain false and I have the receipts to prove it. Here is a direct quote from your own protagonist disproving these claims. Mind you, this explicit admission is not necessary as the situation also speaks for itself:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm fine with others kinks, I praised it in my review. But there's no honest way to spin some of this as anything but NTR. Aletta will trigger catastrophic showdowns if Mike cheats on her way earlier than this. So suggesting it's before the relationship is not believable. If you want to make NTR truly avoidable then there should be clear separation where Mike ends it early like he did with Alexis. This holds true for men too as most seem to always treat him like a cuckold as well.

Honestly, I don't get the point of trying to get off on (incorrect) technicalities if the goal was to make content both groups will enjoy. I've seen games that have 50% extreme NTR that handle this better. The people that hate NTR aren't gonna be sold on giga chads screwing their active LIs silly for half the game even if you had written a loophole. Both they and you know what content they take issue with being forced into. So best to just warn them if fixing isn't doable.

There's no one that doesn't want you to succeed here. What you're saying just isn't accurate, at least not to the people for whom the avoidable disclaimer matters most.

Last edited:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Less than 5% of the game could be considered cuckolding content.
% are weird. In terms of content, sure. In terms of girls. 9? out of 21 girls have something that could be considered ntr at one point or another, or if you play your cards right. Don't remember if Cassidy or Audrey have any.

Nope, only Alexis sleep with someone else without Mike's explicit consent on screen and only Lexi off screen (while dating him). And only a few have sex with others BEFORE being in a relationship with you. And only a few have sex with others at Mike's request.
What about Aletta? (honestly never completed the office harem so actually curious).

... reading the rest... you know what. I agree.

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
About the harem, I saw on the game's wikia that there are specific harem groups, isn't there a harem ending with all the girls?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
About the harem, I saw on the game's wikia that there are specific harem groups, isn't there a harem ending with all the girls?
Considering that there's 20 plus girls in the game, don't you think that's a lot of work to put on the artist? Especially with variations of combinations of girls, as well as other art assets (collars, pregnancy, hair and so on). Dude, that's a lot of work for someone to do.

Reactions: DoB94

themajorasboy

Mar 23, 2018
Hey, guys! A question that I don't understand, if anyone can answer me. I followed the game here on the forum, but I recently bought it from the Steam + Bree DLC. What I'm confused about are the updates for the DLC girls and also the events playing with Bree, for example being able to have encounters with some characters or advance in their stories using the guide, I complete the objectives and don't reach those in the changelog. So I can't play and see the events that appear in the changelog, such as events involving Amy or Reona, as well as follow some events involving gameplay with Bree.
Are these DLC updates exclusive to Patreon subscribers?

Reactions: Saxx

AssaultGoblin

May 31, 2024
Did I mess up by not attending the wedding for Samantha? Now she's married and I'm NTRing her husband, not that it matters but I wanted her part of the harem

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Did I mess up by not attending the wedding for Samantha? Now she's married and I'm NTRing her husband, not that it matters but I wanted her part of the harem
That could mean you're in Sam's D path. I believe you've got the choice to later keep Ryan's unfaithfulness a secret or expose him after you had sex with Sam. In any case here's the game's wiki link below so you can read about it.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'm sorry perhaps it flew under your radar but this is just plain false and I have the receipts to prove it. Here is a direct quote from your own protagonist disproving these claims. Mind you, this explicit admission is not necessary as the situation also speaks for itself:
Indeed that particular scene flew under my radar, it will be fixed in the next update.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Indeed that particular scene flew under my radar, it will be fixed in the next update.
Thanks for this consideration. As mentioned, I am willing to give feedback on more such scenes and am not trying to come from a dickish place to in any way get rid of NTR fan's content. There's just ways to handle some of the sexual activities with other men as to not leave the player feeling like an unwilling participant in NTR.

In fact, there's even one with a woman doing it as Palla will sleep with Sasha without first asking consent even after Mike demands exclusivity. They also hide this fact from Mike if he fails a sneak check and they are implied to have done it regardless of choices to avoid watching/participating.

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
As I said, baring some bugs or the odd mistakes I am perfectly happy with how it's handled right now.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
As I said, baring some bugs or the odd mistakes I am perfectly happy with how it's handled right now.
I guess it's something at least. If you change your mind, please feel free to message me.

This kind of avoidance can only be reliably done with a wiki / walkthrough.
That's a whole other can of worms I didn't even want to dare to approach. :LOL:

Perhaps in time this can be improved too but the more unavoidable stuff seemed like more of a priority to highlight. Perhaps just a game flag that shuts down Dwayne events/attempts in your first meeting with him based on a choice of Mike's impression of him.

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Now come to think of it. When the time comes for Dwayne to take a permanent retirement from the company (courtesy of Aletta), and the bitchy harem is created with Audrey, Cassidy and Palla, at the moment of the harem's wedding for some strange reason Dwayne is among the guests attending the ceremony even when he's meant to be long dead and gone by that point in the story (and I think the same goes when Cassidy brings the other members of the harem and the protagonist to the mansion for some sexy time). I must admit I found that to be a rather curious and spooky thing at first. Other than some events needing to be revised, the game still stands very nicely.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes