Mar 27, 2022
I was not given an option to avoid this scene and it quickly devolved into Dwayne either fucking Aletta or Lexi, if you pick Aletta then Dwayne gets Lexi and vice versa. Since Aletta is apparently fucking Dwayne anyway, it only made sense to keep Lexi away from Dwayne.

There are clearly scenes that are not avoidable no matter what your choices are.
That scene will not occur if you've slept with Aletta at least once. In terms of story Aletta is still being forced to have sex with Dwayne though I don't think theres any definitive instance of it happening once you've started being with her

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I was not given an option to avoid this scene and it quickly devolved into Dwayne either fucking Aletta or Lexi, if you pick Aletta then Dwayne gets Lexi and vice versa. Since Aletta is apparently fucking Dwayne anyway, it only made sense to keep Lexi away from Dwayne.

There are clearly scenes that are not avoidable no matter what your choices are.
I avoided by not meeting Lexi till Dwayne was worm food.

Reactions: Bradd D

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
So some girls will still be with other guys whether I sell them or not?
Not sure if you mean prostitution but yes, some will engage in sexual activities with other guys regardless of if you or Mike wants them to. Including after you begun pursuing/dating them, which fits even some of the stricter definitions of NTR.

As you progress you can usually eventually put an end to it. But that can also take the bulk of the playthrough where you have to put up with getting NTR'd.

• Sad
Reactions: monk_56

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Not sure if you mean prostitution but yes, some will engage in sexual activities with other guys regardless of if you or Mike wants them to. Including after you begun pursuing/dating them, which fits even some of the stricter definitions of NTR.

As you progress you can usually eventually put an end to it. But that can also take the bulk of the playthrough where you have to put up with getting NTR'd.
There is no cuckolding you can't avoid in the game.

troublex2

Jul 31, 2018
i am stuck i cant access the office anymore. i realize that there was a point were i could get pinned for all the illegal activities of the company but nothing over showed up in the walk through for that am i missing something. if i missed the event for the illegal activities for the company would it be able to be reset

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
There is no cuckolding you can't avoid in the game.
Well, if you mean it's avoidable because almost the entire game's content is in fact optional, then yes. Assuming you spoiled the story and are willing to lose a ton of unrelated non-NTR content to avoid it.

But some key characters are sexually involved to various degrees with other men behind Mike's back and/or against the player's will. Even Mike explicitly classifies at least one such instance as cheating. So you obviously can't properly avoid all of it, you can only avoid watching it until you much later get an opportunity to stop it. Very different.

Not trying to be a dick, I know people that are ok with NTR often don't understand all the nuances. But saying "there is no cuckolding you can't avoid" can set those for whom that warning matters up for the worst surprises. Honestly, I'm still taking a break after being blindsided by Aletta and Shiori. And they're far from the only characters with issues.

If you're genuinely open to feedback as to how you can better separate the NTR and non-NTR content, I'd be willing to go over some storylines.

Last edited:

gumeman

Dec 9, 2021
does anyone know how to trigger those Lavish event for more dominate? My lavish is locked at 60 dominance, I read on the wiki: work to trigger it but I have done it many times but it doesn't work. 1720325695642.png

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I think it depends a lot on each person's view on the concept of ntr in the game, for me, my person, ntr is when you're in a serious relationship with someone and they betray you, and the only person I really see if Fitting into this is Alexis, both because she has already cheated on Mike, and because she continues to cheat, and the only thing you can really do is not invest in her or choose all the options that block this patch of hers. Apart from Alexis, I don't think there is any other character that fits this, all the other girls are either not in a relationship with you (like Samantha), or they suffer sexual abuse (like Shiori and Aletta) or they only have sex with another guy if you want (like Bree, Sasha and Lexi).

Even harem and lesbian sex only happen if the player commits to keeping the girls' status at the correct percentage, otherwise they end the relationship themselves.

Last edited:

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I think it depends a lot on each person's view on the concept of ntr in the game, for me, my person, ntr is when you're in a serious relationship with someone and they betray you, and the only person I really see if Fitting into this is Alexis, both because she has already cheated on Mike, and because she continues to cheat, and the only thing you can really do is not invest in her or choose all the options that block this patch of hers. Apart from Alexis, I don't think there is any other character that fits this, all the other girls are either not in a relationship with you (like Samantha), or they suffer sexual abuse (like Shiori and Aletta) or they only have sex with another guy if you want (like Bree, Sasha and Lexi).
Most NTR media is comprised of some form of sexual abuse. That has not ever been an excluding factor. It's actually an aggravating factor, as in it exacerbates just how helpless the cuckold is to stop the bull from having sex with his woman. Probably even the most common form of it if you look at how often blackmail or rape is used as tags alongside it.

Bulls after all are rarely painted as decent people just using above board tactics. There are exceptions but some form of trickery or force is actually the norm.

Last edited:
Reactions: naoligopraisso

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Most NTR media is comprised of some form of sexual abuse. That has not ever been an excluding factor. It's actually an aggravating factor, as in it exacerbates just how helpless the cuckold is to stop the bull from having sex with his woman. Probably even the most common form of it if you look at how often blackmail or rape is used as tags alongside it.

Bulls after all are rarely painted as decent people just using above board tactics. There are exceptions but some form of trickery or force is actually the norm.
true, but many ntr works that are based on this type of situation, end up with the victim liking it and staying with the abuser in the end, I'm not saying that this isn't ntr, or that my view of ntr is correct, it's just not I think the examples I gave have the same measure, if in real life you have a girlfriend and she is abused, you are not considered a cuckold, but if she is caught doing it of her own free will, then that is a different story, anyway, this is just my view, I understand that people have different views on this and that many may feel uncomfortable regardless of seeing the scene or the context.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
true, but many ntr works that are based on this type of situation, end up with the victim liking it and staying with the abuser in the end, I'm not saying that this isn't ntr, or that my view of ntr is correct, it's just not I think the examples I gave have the same measure, if in real life you have a girlfriend and she is abused, you are not considered a cuckold, but if she is caught doing it of her own free will, then that is a different story, anyway, this is just my view, I understand that people have different views on this and that many may feel uncomfortable regardless of seeing the scene or the context.
Common sure but such corruption is it's own fetish, present in regular blackmail stories at nearly the same rate. It's not any kind of necessity, many NTR stories often just end at one non-consensual encounter. Though you're right that it too would further worsen the NTR themes if it were present.

In any case, I hardly think you'll find almost anyone concerned that will be satisfied with "Don't worry, it's not NTR cause your gf's not gonna fall in love with the bigger stronger richer hung black guy. She's just gonna be blackmailed into getting fucked silly by him for most of the game behind your back." Some of these scenarios comically fit the stereotype. So there's no reason to mislead them with bad technicalities given it's obviously the exact content they're asking about.

Last edited:

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
does anyone know how to trigger those Lavish event for more dominate? My lavish is locked at 60 dominance, I read on the wiki: work to trigger it but I have done it many times but it doesn't work. View attachment 3806681
You need to get Shiori to 50 kp so you can call her into the office. Do so when she and Lavish are both in the office and choose the punish choice from the sex selections. Lavish will catch you doing this, thus starting the event chain.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Well, if you mean it's avoidable because almost the entire game's content is in fact optional, then yes. Assuming you spoiled the story and are willing to lose a ton of unrelated non-NTR content to avoid it.
Less than 5% of the game could be considered cuckolding content.

But some key characters are sexually involved to various degrees with other men behind Mike's back and/or against the player's will. Even Mike explicitly classifies at least one such instance as cheating. So you obviously can't properly avoid all of it, you can only avoid watching it until you much later get an opportunity to stop it. Very different.
Nope, only Alexis sleep with someone else without Mike's explicit consent on screen and only Lexi off screen (while dating him). And only a few have sex with others BEFORE being in a relationship with you. And only a few have sex with others at Mike's request.

Not trying to be a dick, I know people that are ok with NTR often don't understand all the nuances. But saying "there is no cuckolding you can't avoid" can set those for whom that warning matters up for the worst surprises.
I don't like cuckolding or NTR, i am just not shallow enough that i can't handle the thought of others having different kinks than me. Mind you there are kinks that i won't include in my games because i find them disgusting.

Honestly, I'm still taking a break after being blindsided by Aletta and Shiori. And they're far from the only characters with issues.
There is no cuckolding with Aletta or Shiori (that you don't decide to provoke), to be cucked you need to be in a relationship and those two don't have sex with anyone else than the MC after you seduce them if you don't tell them to.

If you're genuinely open to feedback as to how you can better separate the NTR and non-NTR content, I'd be willing to go over some storylines.
I don't think better is the term, closer to your taste is a better term (you might not be able to see the difference, that's ok). I read everything here including rants, feel free to post yours. I might consider it depending on my mood and the weather.

I stand by my statement (rephrased for your pleasure): ALL CUCKOLDING CONTENT IS EASILY AVOIDABLE IN LOVE & SEX (as well as in every game we make)

Last edited:

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Does anyone know the console command to remove girl's pregnancy like cheat??
I tried for a few days and it didn't work out.. Help Please!

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Common sure but such corruption is it's own fetish, present in regular blackmail stories at nearly the same rate. It's not any kind of necessity, many NTR stories often just end at one non-consensual encounter. Though you're right that it too would further worsen the NTR themes if it were present.

In any case, I hardly think you'll find almost anyone concerned that will be satisfied with "Don't worry, it's not NTR cause your gf's not gonna fall in love with the bigger stronger richer hung black guy. She's just gonna be blackmailed into getting fucked silly by him for most of the game behind your back." Some of these scenarios comically fit the stereotype. So there's no reason to mislead them with bad technicalities given it's obviously the exact content they're asking about.
I don't see it that way, especially since they don't have romantic involvement with you while these things happen, but ok dude, like I said I'm not the owner of the reason.

Does anyone know the console command to remove girl's pregnancy like cheat??

I tried for a few days and it didn't work out.. Help Please!
Yes, there are commands for this, but if you want to solve this more easily and quickly, why don't you install the weather mod in the game? One of its many functions is to undo pregnancies or facilitate pregnancies in the game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex...rols-mod-ui-cheats-cheat-enabler-0-8-0.40473/

Reactions: hichy13

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Hi, i have questions. How do you install the game from downloader? (android) did try but say Error when i click full game?
Lots of luck with that. The downloader only ever stays broken, doesn't work, gives errors, can't download files, can't do this, can't do that, etc. etc. There are unofficial Android ports elsewhere in the thread that actually work, try one of those.

Reactions: HGameWarrior01
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes