estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 24.5.1d

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 904 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
In this game, NTR is easily avoidable?
Depends. I'd say yeah, but if you're just meandering through without reading anything and without romancing the girl you're interested in with due dedication you might still encounter it.
If you're going after Sasha, you should try to get past 50 love points in the first week to get rid of her ex.

Every other case, most notably Mike's ex Alexis comes with a noticeable CUCK CONTENT HERE undertone or just very promiscuous personality, you really can't miss it if you bother to read at all. And even then it is fairly obviously avoidable.

Much bigger nuisance is Alexis' murderous nutcase of a sister, unless you're planning on romancing her it's easier just never go to the university after the first week than to deal with her bullshit.

Edit: you'd also want to eventually develop high Fitness and Martial Arts skill. There's no real urgency to it, but some quests and trashier romance options would lead to an unpleasant end if you neglect this aspect.

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterDuck

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I think avoiding NTR in this game is very easy, most of the time you just need to agree or not in the dialogues if you want it to happen, with the biggest exception being Alexis, but even then if you pay even a little attention to the dialogues and realize that Mike has finished with her precisely because of betrayal, then you pay more attention to her.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
So when Dwayne shows up in the club and you're forced to choose between Aletta and Lexi as to which one he fucks, that's avoidable?

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
So when Dwayne shows up in the club and you're forced to choose between Aletta and Lexi as to which one he fucks, that's avoidable?
I... think so? I mean, as with most girls that have optional encounters with other men you can avoid him fucking Aletta by romancing her far enough and/or picking the right options (some relevant checks require high Fitness/Martial Arts skill, so that's good to have too), but that doesn't go for Lexi since she's a prostitute and all. I think you might drop the event by finishing the work quest faster, and iiiin theory even Lexi whore stuff should be avoidable, but, eh, I don't care about Lexi enough to know for certain. The only thing I know is that romancing Lexi alone ain't enough, yet it's possible to have a possessive fix-her route.

Last edited:

kingnerzhul

Jul 8, 2017
Hi there I just saw this, so to make sure you're installing it correctly, I modified the files specifically for Bree so I would recommend you do this. First, make sure the file was installed correctly, to do this go into the games folders

LoSeSB -> game -> ch

Once you've found the Bree folder if you followed my initial instructions and it didn't work then I would first recommend saving a copy of the original file outside of the LoSeSB folder entirely and then delete the Bree file that's inside. (This is in case the file doesn't work for whatever reason or causes your game to crash so you can add the folder back in). Once it's deleted drag and drop the modified version into the ch folder so that it replaces the Bree folder entirely.

When in the game itself, you should be able to do either path first (I just finished testing it to be sure) but just in case I would recommend starting the Maid path first since the phone call she gives you comes first chronologically. (phone call in the afternoon and then speaking with her in the evening, doesn't always trigger the event for the gamer path but it should show that it's still an open path to take).

I do have to note I did not test this file for games after having started a route so that could potentially be one of the issues you're getting, I made it work for myself before having started either route and I'm still able to view both paths without issue or conflict with the events from either path.

The version I played this on was for 24.5.1a so if they've updated the game recently then it could also potentially not work due to the devs altering the files for Bree.

if you're still playing the version I modified the files for then it should work after all this. The first image is a new game I just started to test whether you can start either path to make it work and I've had no issues getting it to work.
View attachment 3792625

This second image is from my own game where the gamer path is completed. In the image, you can see that the gamer path is shown as completed and in the background, you can also see that Bree is at the maid cafe which should only be available in the maid path.
View attachment 3792634

If even after you've done all this and it still doesn't work by all means feel free to let me know and I'll try to figure out a way so that you can play both paths using my file. I'm a big advicate of not wanting certain paths be completed blocked or removed in games so it frustrates me seeing this so I'm more then willing to help others find solutions around this problem xD.
Thank you for the explanation, working on a new game, but not working if already on one route or if your game is 24.5.1d, is there an update for 24.6.0a ? or it works also in 24.6.0a ?

Last edited:

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
The answers you're getting may be pretty misleading depending on what you mean. It's avoidable in the sense that you don't have to watch the NTR. There's still a fair bit that happens offscreen that's not avoidable unless you skip romancing major characters.
So some girls will still be with other guys whether I sell them or not?

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
I... think so? I mean, as with most girls that have optional encounters with other men you can avoid him fucking Aletta by romancing her far enough and/or picking the right options (some relevant checks require high Fitness/Martial Arts skill, so that's good to have too), but that doesn't go for Lexi since she's a prostitute and all. I think you might drop the event by finishing the work quest faster, and iiiin theory even Lexi whore stuff should be avoidable, but, eh, I don't care about Lexi enough to know for certain. The only thing I know is that romancing Lexi alone ain't enough, yet it's possible to have a possessive fix-her route.
I was not given an option to avoid this scene and it quickly devolved into Dwayne either fucking Aletta or Lexi, if you pick Aletta then Dwayne gets Lexi and vice versa. Since Aletta is apparently fucking Dwayne anyway, it only made sense to keep Lexi away from Dwayne.

There are clearly scenes that are not avoidable no matter what your choices are.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes