Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi which one of protagonist is better? Female or Male? Because when I played in past I thought that Female Prot. didn't had a lot of contect, for example Male Prot.had a lot of.

And is there lot of netorare?

Thanks.
Male MC still has a lot more content, and while female is catching up, dev already said that it will never be even.

There is not a lot of netorare. How much there is exactly (and whether it is avoidable) has been discussed to eternity due to differing individual definitions of what exactly is netorare. Suffice to say: if you're a netorare afficionado and are mostly here because of it, you would have better options, if you are a disliker and not afraid of maybe a referral to a girl's past before she met you or some ambiguous talk, you don't need to be afraid to try.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Hey, is there any reason why my day doesn't change? I am stuck at Summer day 3. Yes, it goes from monday to sunday without a problem, but the number is still 3.

OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
Hi which one of protagonist is better? Female or Male? Because when I played in past I thought that Female Prot. didn't had a lot of contect, for example Male Prot.had a lot of.

And is there lot of netorare?

Thanks.
Male MC has significantly more content, though female MC is slowly getting more and more content as well, i'd say its worth a play now.

As for ntr, there is a small amount, most compacted to smaller events with very specific girls. Except for one particular girl who has multiple NTR events and basically an NTR path. Also every single NTR event is completely optional.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
marrying a character shouldn't end the game
This I have to agree with. I've been playing this game for a couple of years and always wanted to know what it would be like after marrying someone. I mean each ending has a girl narrated ending with maybe a scene or two, but seeing the life after marriage with a kid or family would be nice to see

Steffane

Mar 11, 2018
Remove '' mobil game '' , After a downloader didn't work , now we don't even have an Android version anymore ...
Merci joiplay

OVTPVT

Aug 8, 2018
Ok, how does Android downloader work? It redirects me either to Patreon or Itch.io? Do I have to download from there? As far as I'm aware, itch version doesn't include DLC

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes