Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Does anyone have an older android version by chance? Like the last update before you needed to use the downloader?
Two porters in this thread make unofficial compressed Android ports of this game that actually work. Both are up to date and I've used them both, depending on who does it faster. They are both fine.

Mar 27, 2022
Hello is there any one here have male mc 100% save of this game
There is no 100% save for this game. It has a few branching paths that lock out one character for another or changes a characters behavior making it impossible to be a true 100%. If youre asking for one to unlock the gallery I'd suggest enabling the console with something like unren and using one of the commands floating around this thread. The gallery is also CG only so if you want to see the actual scenes you have to play the game.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Might take a while before I port this next update. Extracting the script files seems to break something in the store. Haven't been able to find a fix yet
This seemed to fix the issue when put into the game folder with the store causing errors when trying to buy anything.

Reactions: Akilucy

Kalloman

Jul 23, 2021
Hi which one of protagonist is better? Female or Male? Because when I played in past I thought that Female Prot. didn't had a lot of contect, for example Male Prot.had a lot of.

And is there lot of netorare?

Thanks.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes