Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
I found a way, which is to cancel the relationship with Samantha. After completing the task, we can re-establish the relationship
If Samantha or any other girl is a girlfriend, it probably will cause problems if you are found to be dating others.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Let's see... Minami's a pretty fun character. Anyone think she may be a yandere in the making? Gettin' definite yuki yuki vibes and she seems to be like the only character that gets along with Kylie.

Edit: Heck, as childhood friends maybe constantly hearing Minami's obsessing is the root of Kylie's infatuation.
And one thing about Minami that would've been interesting to see added perhaps in the future, will be her reaction to Kylie's stalking of the house or the conversation about the protagonist getting raped by Minami's best friend (and that may vary depending on the player's choices on following events involving death and an appointment with the electric chair). The ordeal would affect her severely (and could make her more protective with the protagonist and might cause some issues). Other characters that would be interesting to see their reactions of the incident would be Jack and Morgan, especially the latter since she mentioned in some conversations that she was weirded out by Kylie's personality when she was younger, and she still is to an extent.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Anytime the game switches a girl's status to girlfriend, I immediately breakup and then apologize. There doesn't seem to be any consequence and you can still date whoever you want.

misterT1988

Jul 29, 2019
I kind of figured that my saves wouldn't work since I haven't played since 20.7.2c, but is there a way to get my saves to work?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I kind of figured that my saves wouldn't work since I haven't played since 20.7.2c, but is there a way to get my saves to work?
Pretty probably not. Around 2020 there was an update which killed all saves anyway, don't know whether before or after July though. Plus, a lot has changed, so not only would your old saves not really make much sense anymore, you'd also probably be missing out on tons of major stuff. After all, this isn't a VN where the story can just continue where you left off.

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Meeting Emma is still fucking retarded. Even tried unpacking the rpy/c files with unren to edit whatever file has the dream conditions and change them - but for whatever reason it unpacked only a smaller portion of the files and a bunch of them remained as rpyc. So dumb to make meeting a simple character so obtuse. I cheated and got the lucky trait, mood ~14, try sleeping with 12-13 days passed (wiki says over 10 should have passed) - nothing.

EDIT: And just as I was about to post this, I tried reloading and sleeping another 5-6 times, it finally worked. What a piece of shit event condition to happen in such low chances it took 30 attempts and got me thinking of editing the files to make it easier. Thanks for listening to my TedTalk.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Meeting Emma is still fucking retarded. Even tried unpacking the rpy/c files with unren to edit whatever file has the dream conditions and change them - but for whatever reason it unpacked only a smaller portion of the files and a bunch of them remained as rpyc. So dumb to make meeting a simple character so obtuse. I cheated and got the lucky trait, mood ~14, try sleeping with 12-13 days passed (wiki says over 10 should have passed) - nothing.

EDIT: And just as I was about to post this, I tried reloading and sleeping another 5-6 times, it finally worked. What a piece of shit event condition to happen in such low chances it took 30 attempts and got me thinking of editing the files to make it easier. Thanks for listening to my TedTalk.
Hmmm, I may have gotten really lucky then, and also did not really pay attention all the time, but I would have guessed there is no RNG involved. At least it feels to me like whenever the conditions are met, I immediately dream of Emma. Have you been fiddling around with other values in the game?

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
I think it's RNG based. You only need to choose to be Lucky at the game start, then sleep. There is a chance the progression events will trigger when you sleep. Then the real fun begins and you can spend hours reading the Wiki trying to figure out the correct way to get Emma without getting locked out of her labyrinth of a story.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I think it's RNG based. You only need to choose to be Lucky at the game start, then sleep. There is a chance the progression events will trigger when you sleep. Then the real fun begins and you can spend hours reading the Wiki trying to figure out the correct way to get Emma without getting locked out of her labyrinth of a story.
That's why editing the conditions in the rpy files is still recommended if you know how to do it. I always try to greatly reduce emma and samantha's wedding events delays cause if you don't rush them asap, you're setting yourself up for a dead harem run. Either that or you will drive yourself nuts avoiding progress on most other characters.

Also another small tip for when you need to get emma used to dating, you can actually squeeze two dates with emma in a day. Arrange one in person (afternoon) and the other by phone (evening). Don't do one long date, that only counts as one. Try to ration talk/kiss/gift/etc events so you don't piss emma off on the second date.

Nast33

Jul 1, 2017
Hmmm, I may have gotten really lucky then, and also did not really pay attention all the time, but I would have guessed there is no RNG involved. At least it feels to me like whenever the conditions are met, I immediately dream of Emma. Have you been fiddling around with other values in the game?
Yeah wiki says it's 20% chance for the dream to trigger, but as mentioned it took me way more than the expected ~5 attempts. I was wondering if the chances were lowered in one of the recent updates and the wiki didn't have the new info. It's just an annoying crapshoot and bad game mechanics - should just be a guaranteed trigger if you meet the conditions (lucky + days passed, sleep) - like same as any other character like Hannah who you see in the gym after 8 days, no 10-20% chances of that.

Trogdor6969

Jan 17, 2024
Yeah wiki says it's 20% chance for the dream to trigger, but as mentioned it took me way more than the expected ~5 attempts. I was wondering if the chances were lowered in one of the recent updates and the wiki didn't have the new info. It's just an annoying crapshoot and bad game mechanics - should just be a guaranteed trigger if you meet the conditions (lucky + days passed, sleep) - like same as any other character like Hannah who you see in the gym after 8 days, no 10-20% chances of that.
this is the reason i use the cheat mod even with it ive had to restart like ten times

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
If the chances were lowered, it would be mentioned in the changelogs.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes