Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I think it is completed and won't be touched anymore.

Reona path is still not completed.

Probably a question of "how to get there slower". Avoid having too much sex with the girls in too quick succession, so the event does not trigger before you are ready.

In addition to what has been said about wiki and in game hints: a classic walkthrough does not exist anymore and basically does not work that well for this kind of game, so it is unlikely somebody will do another one.

While that would be nice, if the "marrying a girl" should have any impact on the story at all apart from "you and your whatever harem tied the knot" in a stats window, it would need a shitton of if-thens and new content to be added, which would then probably only be seen by a small part of the playerbase. I am not against the idea, I just don't think it really is feasible.

Last time I played you couldn't marry her or get her to agree to want to have kids. Has her story been 'completed' since then where she will actually marry mc?

Linnxus

Aug 24, 2020
I think with this update my save gonne crazy.
1. i have sam and emma with collar for a long time already and even sam on the home harem, i gonne on a date with sam and got a message to meet both, if i meet up with them emma just leave the game cause says that sam is my gf???! wtf??!! if i ignore the message, emma becomes undatable cause says cant do that to sam '_'
2.i have the office harem,i mean had,cause know if i go work aletta and shiori start a fight and both leave the game!
3. same thing is happening with the gym girls, had hanna and aeysha already on harem, last even on the kyle one...now she leaves when start the fight on the gym and i lost all.
4. keilo and morgan, had finish the harem,know cant go to the bar cause triggers all the time
5. wheres dfk is Amy??! she was on my game, know just puff disappeared like never existed.still have her storyline but cant find her
6.Alexis and sasha cant get babies, tried everything but nah, no working. even my sam with infertile trait got knock up.

so yeah, didnt played more to see if have more bugs.
can someone please help????!! change source,editing file,... played to much already to start again,and evertime i start the game something changes

PLEASE HELP

Masqu

Nov 3, 2018
Did you put it into the folder called "game" in the main directory?

I was getting an error each time I clicked on any shop to buy anything that would close out when ignored but kick you out of the shop, this fixed it, at least on my end.
not work for me at all

Humhom Nunje

Dec 27, 2022
Is there a way to heighten Samanthas Submissive Rating without actually talking to her? Everytime I speak to her - even at dates - she asks if I'm in other relationships, and she is to low in Submissiveness to accept it.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm not sure what was in that July update but it broke every single one of my save files. Not cool.
The same happened to me. Perhaps that might've been fixed in v24.7.0c, we'll have to wait until a Good Samaritan uploads the new version here in the thread.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes