micked

Nov 10, 2023
I've played this game many times and I find myself returning regularly. But isn't it time to just wrap it up? Too much content and it requires many playthroughs. If anything, more focus should be on making the game run smoother and other fixes, then just start anoter game with all the lessons learned from this one

bigdaddymaks

Jan 17, 2023
Hint who knows, tried different paths but no way to understand if it is possible to go over 50 submissives on the Bree Gamer path?

Evazy

Feb 13, 2019
How to trigger Alexis I tried everything. I had sex with her in all poses, have max love as I get and kink, try to trigger event on week days and also on weekend but I can't am I doing something wrong? I am supposed to walk in sexshop at 20:00 to trigger this even. Right? Or is there something else? please help

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
I've played this game many times and I find myself returning regularly. But isn't it time to just wrap it up? Too much content and it requires many playthroughs. If anything, more focus should be on making the game run smoother and other fixes, then just start anoter game with all the lessons learned from this one
As long as there's money to be made and suckers to be had, it'll go on and on and on and on and then on some more.

This game should have been done a year or two ago, but here we are with numerous loose ends and a DLC likely to bring more loose ends (with another one possibly behind that one).

GrafRex

Oct 30, 2021
I think im truly inept. I just cant get the Alexis High School NTR as well as the wedding NTR scenes.
Seriuously what the hell are the specific triggers for the event. Even the wiki is completely unhelpful for this

• Haha
Reactions: Bradd D

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I think im truly inept. I just cant get the Alexis High School NTR as well as the wedding NTR scenes.
Seriuously what the hell are the specific triggers for the event. Even the wiki is completely unhelpful for this
You just have to tell her "I know you cheat on me and that's okay" during one of the conversations, after she cheated on you during your first three dates. This sets her story flag to 1 which leads to the blowjob during the high school date and to the alternate ending.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
We need more content with Bree as mc.. Almost every update Mike gets more girls more scenes and more everything. For those of us that wants to play with Bree, were starting to feel left out..

AssaultGoblin

May 31, 2024
How do we get Sasha and Scottie threesome, I've only seen the blowjob scene?

Followed the wiki and all it does is complete the quest saying Sasha doesnt want anybody else but the MC now

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
How do we get Sasha and Scottie threesome, I've only seen the blowjob scene?

Followed the wiki and all it does is complete the quest saying Sasha doesnt want anybody else but the MC now
You need to keep Sasha's kp under 25 until you get her lp to 50. This unlocks the event where she talks to you about the threesome and then the actual event.

Reactions: AssaultGoblin

Undead92

Jan 30, 2021
I haven't played in a while and downloaded version 24.7.0a, and it has a gallery button in main menu thats just grey,..
i loaded an old save i had and i can play more or less like normal, but even after i ve seen something new the gallery button is still grey, does it even work or do i have to download some additonal mod or something?
can someone explain pls? :)

bigdaddymaks

Jan 17, 2023
One more question I'm interested in, Cassidy says she wants to sleep with her father(Dwayne), and we have a choice of how to react, but as I understand the scene of Cassidy and Dwayne is not? Is this question just to elevate her sub?

AssaultGoblin

May 31, 2024
You need to keep Sasha's kp under 25 until you get her lp to 50. This unlocks the event where she talks to you about the threesome and then the actual event.
Ok I found out the problem was the moment I meet Scottie I kept choosing the option "she'll be mine soon"

Thanks for the help lol

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes