Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
View attachment 3978400
Why is this not changed yet. we should have a choice on whether we want ntr or not. in this we do not have a choice and is forced to watch it which i do not think should be like this. the talk on the relationship should happen before the pub blowjob thing so that we can avoid this ntr scene and make it so that people have a choice. like how it works with Alexis and other characters where the choices u make and the way u do the story impacts the outcome of whether the ntr scenes happens or not. so it should be the same with Reona too and not a forced ntr scene.
This unavoidable scene killed any interest I had with Reona, and I agree this scene and the talk scene are ass backwards. The talk should happen first before any of these scenes.

Mar 27, 2022
Potential Spoiler Warning in regards to Ryan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Currently there is no consequences/reactions to it despite it being totally hilarious. Unless I'm mistaken its only an option that appears under very specific circumstances (cleaned the attic for Minami and found his creep pics, Samantha broke up with him, and you've got a taste for blood by killing Danny)

Reactions: DeVo1234
Nov 7, 2023
Reactions: DeVo1234
Mar 27, 2022

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
Currently there is no consequences/reactions to it despite it being totally hilarious. Unless I'm mistaken its only an option that appears under very specific circumstances (cleaned the attic for Minami and found his creep pics, Samantha broke up with him, and you've got a taste for blood by killing Danny)
Nope, so feel free to throw him under the bus.
Potentially you won't be able to
if you decide to

But I haven't tested that myself yet.
Ty all for the help!

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Are Kat and Reona NTR routes? From what it looks like here between her, the MC and Jack that there is (with Kat). If so, I'm sure it's avoidable, right? As Sasha's and Alexis' are?

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
View attachment 3978400
Why is this not changed yet. we should have a choice on whether we want ntr or not. in this we do not have a choice and is forced to watch it which i do not think should be like this. the talk on the relationship should happen before the pub blowjob thing so that we can avoid this ntr scene and make it so that people have a choice. like how it works with Alexis and other characters where the choices u make and the way u do the story impacts the outcome of whether the ntr scenes happens or not. so it should be the same with Reona too and not a forced ntr scene.
Guys do not forget about this. It should be changed so that is it is optional like all the other ntr scenes in the game. The dev should change it, and we have to let him know about it

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes