jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I dont know how to say it but if you struggle this much with the game, you just aren't smart

There's just no putting it nicely. If you cant figure out how to bang your 2 roommates at the same time, play go fish or something less mentally taxing

Reactions: Andrealphus

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I would also argue that treating her would trivialize the character. Like it or not, this is what makes Kylie special to the story.
The only problem is this makes her a character that most players will purposely ignore the whole game, and thus have no interactions with other characters aside from Ayesha.

Her default full yandere state could be as it is now. But there could be a Love path, which requires completing Alexis's path. Could be that only her sister is able to emotionally reach her, and you helping and spending time with Alexis helps desensitize Kylie to jealousy, and gets her to open up such that, while her yandere will still go up when you do things around other girls, if you do things with her around other girls, her yandere could go down. How such a path concludes... make it interesting, to say the least. Maybe Kylie moves on, maybe she goes on medication, maybe she insists on Alexis watch you and her do it and her obsession subsides.

Then there could be a Submission/Corruption path, which requires getting the Taming harem and getting her Collared. Once it's set up, there could be more events that break Kylie's will down, and open up Kylie's KP to be eligible to go to 100. Once at 100, you can increase yandere by threatening to leave (could work once per day), and then talking/doing anything with other girls around Kylie (not just Ayesha) will lower her yandere.

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
You simply fulfill the requirements for each harem. Aside from the ones mentioned, there is no conflict(unless something changed in the last couple releases). No different from fucking a dozen different girls. For the exact way to get each harem going, you can read the wiki.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
You simply fulfill the requirements for each harem. Aside from the ones mentioned, there is no conflict(unless something changed in the last couple releases). No different from fucking a dozen different girls. For the exact way to get each harem going, you can read the wiki.
Oh, ok. I thought that you had to take care that home and band weren't active at the same time. That could've gotten awkward :sneaky:

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
Oh, ok. I thought that you had to take care that home and band weren't active at the same time. That could've gotten awkward :sneaky:
In my last playthrough, after getting the band harem, I had to collar Bree and Sasha or else the home harem would fail. So you need to be careful when you get them.

Reactions: Nevrius

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
In my last playthrough, after getting the band harem, I had to collar Bree and Sasha or else the home harem would fail. So you need to be careful when you get them.
Nah, I've got that one covered already. Thanks for the advice, though, gonna keep it in mind once I start a new game.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
The interface of this game is retarded. Nobody, absolutely nobody likes to play a game following a fucking walkthrough, so you don't mess up with no point of return. It's an utter fucking garbage game/communication interface, for shit like random stats having to be above/below a certain threshold in particular (one might argue that other choices should be obvious. No they're fucking not. You don't know my mindset.). Coupled with the overall grind to level up this and get money that, this is just frustrating.

Hard consequences of choices in such a game have to be not only implied (and left open to interpretation anyways...), no, they have to be made absolutely, literally, painfully fucking obvious. Yes, you do put a fucking WARNING SIGNAL there: if you do that, anon, this is going to happen. Are you fucking sure?

Besides, mutually exclusive content is a damn poor strategy for "replay value". Consider opportunity costs, and consider that instead of having mutually exclusive content, you might as well have both. If you like. Nobody is forced to proceed with some content if he doesn't like what he sees. And don't get me wrong and confuse this with customization, which by very nature is exclusive, but typically reversible. And if not, then that choice's consequences must be fucking indicated: anon, there's no way back, are you really sure to give that bitch the bodged surgery treatment?

And this goes for small, rather meaningless decisions as well. If a certain decision gives +5 this and -10 that, but the other decision gives +1 for each, then fucking indicate it. What's the point of hiding this information? There isn't any. It's not a puzzle. It's just a shitty, intransparent interface. If you wanna be anal about this, at least make it an option, with the reasonable default being to show such indications/warnings (call it easy mode, nobody gives a shit), and let brainlets turn it off in the options if their autism forces them to do so. For fucks sake.

The art is pretty inconsistent (same character, different perspective) and generally pretty damn ugly too. :)
I like the crazy yandere bitch. Nice honkers. :)
You know this is more of review than a comment so why post it here and not at the review?

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Love & Sex: Second Base [v21.4.0b Patreon] [Andrealphus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 790 MB

Compressed Win32/64 Size: 311 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 294 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 301 MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

will you update the compressed version to v21.4.0d?

Tizio95

Dec 21, 2017
I very like Camilla: it's something new and refreshing. That image is a surprise but what heck is not a bad thing. Not my kink but i don't care: it's a good character. Good Joob!

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Starting a new game to date Emma, after which I'll start other relationships. Can I go on story-progressing dates as long as I don't end up back at the house without affecting my virtuous status?

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes