Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Ahh that works. Are they're any rewards like on Patreon? If so ill donate right now
I didn't set it up but I could...
So far very little people asked for it, and it's $6/month.
If at least 2 people where interested I could add the same $3 reward as the patreon, for people who don't like patreon...

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Thx, if someone else is and manifest himself I'll do it ^^
You can do the same as patreon with monthly payment, but you can pay it as a one off.
Will have to check their ToS but if they‘re okay I‘m in.

I left Patreon after they changed their terms to require you to habe a RL credit card assigned to your PayPal account.

The way their security works (or rather doesn't) that is a no go for me.

Bolter bolter...

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
sounds good to me. Have you thought about an itch.io? I think they're pretty good too and you can add higher tier rewards to it.
The free version of the game is on itch.io but I was not aware of a tier system there.
Will have to check their ToS but if they‘re okay I‘m in.

I left Patreon after they changed their terms to require you to habe a RL credit card assigned to your PayPal account.

The way their security works (or rather doesn't) that is a no go for me.

Bolter bolter...
Tell me once you have checked if you are willing I'll do it asap.

As an added bonus I have a different goal for ko-fi for a bonus girl :p

philipd

Jun 11, 2018
New to this game and just curious, how do I equip clothes and accessories? In my inventory it merely says none next to each even though I purchased both. I feel like I'm missing something.

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
New to this game and just curious, how do I equip clothes and accessories? In my inventory it merely says none next to each even though I purchased both. I feel like I'm missing something.
In your bedroom access the inventory and click equip next to the item you want to use

TheBlackMalice

Jul 15, 2018
Lexi just has the nightclub event.
For kleio you need to sera the event with sasha playing bass in her bedroom and being a guitar player
i have done this too it took me longer than usual to get that event to spawn so maybe the same is happening here im not sure

CrayCrayB

Nov 12, 2018
One of Kleios events doesnt seem to trigger. Her Hint just says "I should try to see her at the studio."
It doesnt matter which day it is, i never get a Studio option at 20pm in the city even after weeks ingame of trying,
nothing happens...

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes