Santis

Mar 22, 2017
Sorry for a question that's been asked multiple times, but searching on a 1200 pages thread got confusing.

Am I safe in assuming that Bree MC content is still very limited at that point or has it been improved semi-recently?

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Where are the saves located? I want to start fresh. This game is annoyingly precise and allows no fuck ups if you want go a certain route, and I fucked up.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Where are the saves located? I want to start fresh. This game is annoyingly precise and allows no fuck ups if you want go a certain route, and I fucked up.
The usual two RenPy folders (game directory/genpy/saves and AppData). Be warned that any change to the saves is more likely to break it completely than to restore a character however.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Could you please tell me what about
Bree's boss in the Maid Café if she goes the maid part. Only a side character for now (she won't appear anywhere except for scripted scenes), there is one scene where she shows her gratitude to you for helping Bree out.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Somehow I messed up and Shiori is not in the game..I used "$ game.flags.hiringshiori = 1" to bring her back which worked...but there is no story tracker for her..is there any command for that? Or any command which could bring her interview event back?

Last edited:

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
Somehow I messed up and Shiori is not in the game..I used "$ game.flags.hiringshiori = 1" to bring her back which worked...but there is no story tracker for her..is there any command for that? Or any command which could bring her interview event back?
There may be, but then you would probably find another problem after that. it would be simpler to just leave her content for a new game +

Reactions: A.aron

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Yeah, knocking Shiori up and telling her to abort makes her disappear/run away (would be nice for a further storyline to eventually fix this). But I am curious how to get around same issue. Is there a console command to change her abortion = 1 to abortion = 0? Seems more elegant than literally respawning her, but if respawning is only way, that would be cool to know...

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Bree's boss in the Maid Café if she goes the maid part. Only a side character for now (she won't appear anywhere except for scripted scenes), there is one scene where she shows her gratitude to you for helping Bree out.
Yeah, too bad this scene isn't repeatable. In fact, there are about 5-7 scenes in the game that are one-off scenes that would be cool to be made repeatable... seriously, shouldn't be too difficult to code and reusing game art is ero-dev 101!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, too bad this scene isn't repeatable. In fact, there are about 5-7 scenes in the game that are one-off scenes that would be cool to be made repeatable... seriously, shouldn't be too difficult to code and reusing game art is ero-dev 101!
I doubt that it is a problem to code for Andrealphus, after all, there are some repeatable scenes in the game. It's just that it wouldn't make sense storywise to be able to repeat every scene.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, knocking Shiori up and telling her to abort makes her disappear/run away (would be nice for a further storyline to eventually fix this). But I am curious how to get around same issue. Is there a console command to change her abortion = 1 to abortion = 0? Seems more elegant than literally respawning her, but if respawning is only way, that would be cool to know...
... or not allowing her to call you "Sir" during the job interview.

As however was experienced here, just resetting a flag or "despawning and respawning" a character does cause troubles due to all the interactions with other characters, it is always advisable to keep a save before making any changes.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I doubt that it is a problem to code for Andrealphus, after all, there are some repeatable scenes in the game. It's just that it wouldn't make sense storywise to be able to repeat every scene.
Not every scene, but like I said, only like 5-7ish. Super weird that some of the harem scenes don't seem to be repeatable, where is my band practice orgy?!?!?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Unrelated, but a hilarious bug during christmas party when sexing Lavish. Player's junk doesn't load properly for part of scene, Lavish ends up blowing a Ken doll (if you catch my drift)!

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
What does your Story Tracker indicate?

Or because it is harem related it's not indicating anything specifically about it?

And what exactly are Sam's stats at this time as well?
I uploaded a save a few posts back, it's probably easier to just download that then for me to list everything here. Unless you'd prefer that?

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes