Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Best waiting for a few days as the new releases generally need 1-2 fixes it's a b release already for example it's a on OP

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
EDIT: So, how I do get to "tell Lexi she can go home"?
I've already told all my harem girls about her and they're fine with it

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
They have now ruined both Kleo and Samantha with these terrible and completely unnecessary redesigns. Luckily for me, I won't have to see who they ruin next because I am dropping this game. It's honestly a shame because I actually really enjoyed this game, but I'm not going to keep playing after they ruin two of my favorites.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
She has some but a little
Like 1 complete story character arc or 1 or 2 things per character. i'll try her if i can persu one "complete" specific character but not if everyone has little content. I can wait but i think it will be a while until she get's more content.

Shorasu

Feb 4, 2020
Like 1 complete story character arc or 1 or 2 things per character. i'll try her if i can persu one "complete" specific character but not if everyone has little content. I can wait but i think it will be a while until she get's more content.
i don't think she a complete character but Mike character had few CG if i remember correctly you have 1 with the ex of sasha

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Unfortunately no mom son content, someone mention dev cannot do that due to patreon unless i remembering it correctly.
There would be ways around that. However, Andrealphus explicitely stated that it won't happen because he does not want it in the game.

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
Why does this game run like ass? I haven't played in over a year, and just tried running it on my PW with a Xeon, RTX 5000, and 32 gigs of ram. I get 10-16 frames when selecting dialogue choices.
Dude gets the equivalent of a used MX-5 every month and hasn't addressed optimization issues.

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes