FiftyRings

Sep 28, 2017
is there a way (perhaps via console commands) to unlock Kat while also going on the maid route with Bree? I tried finishing the Gamer path (it got put into completed quests) and entered the
DONE.pop("bree_event_05") command and got the maid path phone call...but it didn't put me on the maid path.

Likewise there used to be a trick to unlock Camila without locking out Kylie, does anyone remember it and does it still work?

I know I know I should just have separate saves with different choices, but man I really just like collecting everything and kinda want one super save with all the stuff.

Yelid

Sep 5, 2024
Can someone tell me how to get Sam into the home harem i have her stats maxed out and i did the revenge path and even collared her as my slave and she still wont move in and it doesnt allow me to add her

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Can someone tell me how to get Sam into the home harem i have her stats maxed out and i did the revenge path and even collared her as my slave and she still wont move in and it doesnt allow me to add her
Talk to the other females in the house about adding her. Then call her on the phone or go to her and she will be added.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Egad, don't call them that. You're gonna get the "experts" write you essays about the significant distinction between enjoying NTR and enjoying scenes where the game's main LIs get fucked by other men. The mistake is that we don't see every thrust of every strange cock for what it is. Character building. And giving an opt-out would obviously ruin all of Reona's character dickvelopment.

What's really fortunate for us is that all these NTR scholars always seem to happen to not like NTR just like us. So we obviously have no reason to confuse their intentions with gaslighting.
Yes, they will come out of the woodwork in full sage mode and splain all the differences with what is or isn't NTR. Never fails.

Bottom line is the Reona scene is a garbage scene that chronologically makes zero sense in a game where NTR is 'supposedly' fully avoidable that should happen after the talk scene.

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
What is the name of the file and where is the file?
it's the attachment, put it inside game folder( the one inside the folder where the exe is ), if you want to edit yourself you have to unpack and decrypt script files ( ie with unrengui ), game will crash on run if you do that

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 288 Votes