ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Do the characters in the game have full names? Now I'm thinking so much that I have a headache
translate
Only a few of them have been revealed I think, apart from the main protagonists. Bree Cheese in the female protagonist route (her surname can be changed) and Mike Seeker in the male protagonist route (both names can be changed). Cassidy's surname is Johnson since Dwayne's her father and that would be Cherie's as well since she married him (and probably kept it after Dwayne is killed, while her maiden surname is unknown), Camila's surname is Foglio and that's revealed if the male protagonist goes to the police station to report Kylie (for either stalking/rape/murder) and probably Minami (her surname would be Seeker if the protagonist's original surname is kept, the same would go for their father Dylan and mother Angela (her maiden surname is also unknown)). So far those are the only characters with full names known atm, perhaps the dev might reveal the other LI's surnames later on.

Mar 27, 2022
People who are in the devs discord server can u please tell him to change this so that we have a way to avoid this forced NTR and gives us a way to avoid this by making the THE TALK event happen before the NTR scene
No. I'll be honest I dont think its that big of a deal. Just space bar through and pretend its not there, or ignore her path all together. But I certainly dont think bombarding the dev in their own discord is going to do anything except get people banned from it. Which if I recall is exactly the reason you need other people to complain in there instead of doing it yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Andrealphus

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Screenshot 2024-08-29 152001.png

Why is this not changed yet. we should have a choice on whether we want NTR or not. in this we do not have a choice and is forced to watch it which i do not think should be like this. the talk on the relationship should happen before the pub blowjob thing so that we can avoid this NTR scene and make it so that people have a choice. like how it works with Alexis and other characters where the choices u make and the way u do the story impacts the outcome of whether the NTR scenes happens or not. so it should be the same with Reona too and not a forced NTR scene.
Because the devs don't care about giving anyone what they actually want. That's why you have a broken game that barely runs full of crap nobody asked for.

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes