Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Apart from the fact that save game editing is really not recommended, since it will break a lot of stuff easily without any possibility of repair, if you must do it, never overdo it. So if she needs 65 LP, set her to 65 (or 130 in in game terms), not over that. That may additionally break quest orders, and you should be back on track by now (if it works in the first place that is).
The way the game is coded, if you are over the max on a stat like LP or KP, then it will reset it to the new max if you pass an event, and all of the events have the prerequisite of needing the prior event cleared so you can't jump from one to another by simply having more of one stat. Or I've not encountered it.

Editing LP/KP has limited use and no real use for meeting events on it's own. What it does is force things like marriage on characters that are hard locked at less than the required LP, or getting submissive sex scenes (but not events) with hard locked KP characters because an event(s) was screwed up that froze it at a low level.

Galmerion

May 23, 2018
I think I found the reason Reona's event with 40 KP is not happening, the guide says it requires you to be dating 12 girls but the event only happens if you are dating 20 or more
You sure? Reona is the last girl that's left for me to collar and the event still doesnt trigger

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
so you just gotta have to reach those stats before sleeping with anyone involved? or does it not matter? does which path you take with Samantha matter down the line? i.e. whether you tell her about her bf was cheating on her etc?

thanks in advance!
Samantha is ok for sex as long as you are on path d, which requires you to not tell her about ryan and either take a walk during the wedding which start that path, or going to the bathroom and catching ryan at it again which is the alternate start and adds an event to be watched prior to the home sex visit you tell her during and say she's no better. The second one also adds a threesome event at the end of that section. This ls also the only path that will let you get her to the required kp levels.

For the office girls, and actually all harems in general, you can't sleep with more that one of the girls in said harem within 7 days of each other before getting the stats up to the par. That is the showdown condition, and if you do you will need to take a week off from work to not get fired in Aletta's case and not have any of the other three leave the game. That week of no show resets the showdown conditions.

Mike Flames

Jul 6, 2020
Does anyone know how to enslave Kat,she was part of a harem in one of the events, I didn't want her to leave, I disliked her being a cam girl which led to her LP being locked, please need help on what I am missing

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The way the game is coded, if you are over the max on a stat like LP or KP, then it will reset it to the new max if you pass an event, and all of the events have the prerequisite of needing the prior event cleared so you can't jump from one to another by simply having more of one stat. Or I've not encountered it.

Editing LP/KP has limited use and no real use for meeting events on it's own. What it does is force things like marriage on characters that are hard locked at less than the required LP, or getting submissive sex scenes (but not events) with hard locked KP characters because an event(s) was screwed up that froze it at a low level.
You are correct about how this game is coded. I just know quite a few games which are coded differently, and when your LP (or any equivalent) is too high, events will break. So it was more thought as a general observation about editing save files.

I remember this game taking A LOT of clicks and having bad performance. Has that been fixed?
There were some (quite a few actually) reports about bad performance a couple of years ago. Always a bit mysterious, computers being able to run Cyberpunk at 16k with every effect turned on broke down, 20 year old off-the-shelf toasters worked just fine. I haven't heard about this in a while though, so it probably has been resolved. Whether intentionally or by accident I wouldn't know.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
I'm not exactly sure what the problem you're describing is. Are you playing on the windows version or an android port?
I just play on PC, so Windows and the update now comes to the new version of here page 1 Error and errors reports such as the man .PNG images cannot find data and only text in the Jefalous places goes and not the charging of the score and if it only comes the errors report where a picture is missing

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes