Skilljopy

May 23, 2017
Potentially stupid question but does anyone have a link or download for 24.6.0 patreon version my save isn't working and I'm thinking it might be because I missed a few updates

Sakana122

Jul 10, 2023
Wait am I bugged out ? I'm getting 133 $ each time I hard work and I honetly really spam work, I got at least 5 prom, each time my salary increase by 7 $

Mtaoprt

Feb 1, 2024
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v24.8.0b. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Getting an error when I sleep

Mike Flames

Jul 6, 2020
I want to ask a noob question, it it possible to edit a save because ther was a recent update for kat to be in the harem, but the requirements was for me to dislike her being a streamer girl but in my latest save, one of the quest requires her lp to be 65 but it is locked at 60, is there a way to edit it

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
I want to ask a noob question, it it possible to edit a save because ther was a recent update for kat to be in the harem, but the requirements was for me to dislike her being a streamer girl but in my latest save, one of the quest requires her lp to be 65 but it is locked at 60, is there a way to edit it
Yes, just set the both the current LP and max LP variables to 200. I find editing LP alone usually isn't enough to force locked out events as the game also sets various flags.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
I have now started the game on 24.8.0 from here game at the beginning of the game .. I get nurse message errors

Edi: Ok now I have another problem I get this display error plus cell phone and so suddenly stay open in the background all the time so that nothing else can be clicked on like this

Last edited:

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Yes it's a new mechanic to force you to make sure you date whatever you girl you are working on at least once every week. It only effects normal and hard mode though, so if you don't want to deal with it switch to easy.
So it's impossible to date all girl in the game simultaneously now?

Argentleaf

Formerly 'noxfeur'
Mar 28, 2020
I think I found the reason Reona's event with 40 KP is not happening, the guide says it requires you to be dating 12 girls but the event only happens if you are dating 20 or more

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes