Mar 27, 2022
quick question,i found this game is in gog and i was thinking about buying,is this the version in gog,that is the full version?does its auto update?
So theres basically 2 versions of the game and the demo but we'll ignore that. Theres the steam/itchio version (which I'm 99% sure is the one on gog) This version is the base game with neither of the WIP DLCs. Then there is the patreon version (thats the one this thread has) which automatically includes the dlcs as a benefit of supporting them there. As for auto update I'm not sure how gog handles updates if its a manual or automatic thing, but you should get updates of base game.

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
So theres basically 2 versions of the game and the demo but we'll ignore that. Theres the steam/itchio version (which I'm 99% sure is the one on gog) This version is the base game with neither of the WIP DLCs. Then there is the patreon version (thats the one this thread has) which automatically includes the dlcs as a benefit of supporting them there. As for auto update I'm not sure how gog handles updates if its a manual or automatic thing, but you should get updates of base game.
GOG is manual update if you use offline installers but automatic if you download and play your games through GOG Galaxy.

Reactions: JollyRancher69

noobling

May 20, 2018
if you wanna go down haram everything route, how do you make the following 2 work:
for Samantha, in my game she wants to always to be exclusive or you will be lying, not sure how to manage her relationship at the same time without lying/cheating
what to do in the office, do you have to sleep with them in some order? someone always seems to kick off once you sleep with 2 of them

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v24.8.0b. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: Morgoth666
3.60 star(s) 288 Votes