krak13

Nov 26, 2020
Game is one of the best in case of freedom, possibilities but every update it has just more and more uglier visuals... Girls start to look ugly, like a dolls, scenes are even worse. Best example is Samantha. She got a visual update (face) that made her ugly as hell.. She was one of my favoruties girls and since an update she is at the bottom of my list. I would love to see her old face, she was pretty.

Reactions: Bradd D

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Game is one of the best in case of freedom, possibilities but every update it has just more and more uglier visuals... Girls start to look ugly, like a dolls, scenes are even worse. Best example is Samantha. She got a visual update (face) that made her ugly as hell.. She was one of my favoruties girls and since an update she is at the bottom of my list. I would love to see her old face, she was pretty.
I'm also still trying to figure out what that, thing, that's supposed go be Hanna's doggy pose is supposed to be.

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
i meant what's the content of this, is this worth playing if you want to go for these tags?
Its there but not worth it if you are looking to get your fix in terms of those tags. The appeal is the whole harem shtick, you cant do that you gonna have a problem because only focusing on one girl and calling it a day would be rather unsatisfying.

Reactions: Kekekerkek

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Its there but not worth it if you are looking to get your fix in terms of those tags. The appeal is the whole harem shtick, you cant do that you gonna have a problem because only focusing on one girl and calling it a day would be rather unsatisfying.
if i were to play the game for this, which girls has swinging/ntr/ntrs?

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
if i were to play the game for this, which girls has swinging/ntr/ntrs?
Alexis is NTR central, you can pimp out Lexi. Samantha has a small Netori portion. Dwayne in general has a bunch of NTR/ NTRS content with Bree, Lexi and some of the Office Girls but not too sure as to the amount. Reona is a slut but i never got to her anyway, she supposedly has unavoidable NTR. The game has a lot of 3somes but they are FFM. Honestly for that stuff this game is not really worth it considering some of the hoops you would have to jump through due to the sandbox grindy nature of the beast. Sasha and Aletta give off jealousy and loss vibes to a small degree with Samantha but its kind of tame in all due honesty.

Mike Flames

Jul 6, 2020
I want to ask a noob question, the save I am playing it is showing couldn't find file 'gui/icon_fall.png' pls how do I fix this, the game is working smoothly with the mod

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Fafow DLC (from 24.8.0b)

Extract and place the file (if absent) in the game folder in the main directory and it should add Kat, Reona, and Amy to the character list.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Something like this, is there a way to fix it View attachment 3990724
A missing png nothing you can do about it
devs will eventually fix it

Might already be a update that fixes it
Unless a patreon member is leaking here as soon as updates release
There's times where 3 or 4 fix updates release that never make it here
Initial fix A fix B and that's usually all that comes here
But on the portal there's fix C fix D fix E Fix F and so on depending on how botched the initial was

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes