Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
first time installing this, if i take too long to romance a girl will ntr happen? or is it through bad decisions / through being a dickhead

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
first time installing this, if i take too long to romance a girl will ntr happen? or is it through bad decisions / through being a dickhead
Some of the NTR is unavoidable regardless like the aforementioned Reona bathroom scene, and much of it is "surprise! you didn't bother to memorize everything on the character's wiki, so here's some NTR".

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
wtf! I haven't played in a long time, is this 'path' optional?
Seriously, I don't really appreciate netorare
Netorare in this game is missable, not optional.

You need to use the wiki. Whether you see NTR or not depends on your stats and order of operations. Click the wrong room at the wrong time with the wrong stats, and you go into NTR route.
Or vice versa, if you want NTR you can end up missing it.

There are no explicit choices here. Rather, with the wiki, you can manage to avoid all the scenes.
Wiki is also how you avoid things like girls leaving forever or getting murdered

Generally, most NTR is avoided by hyper focusing each girl to raise her stats as fast as possible. So people with that playstyle are less likely to encounter it if they are not following the wiki.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Netorare in this game is missable, not optional.

You need to use the wiki. Whether you see NTR or not depends on your stats and order of operations. Click the wrong room at the wrong time with the wrong stats, and you go into NTR route.
Or vice versa, if you want NTR you can end up missing it.

There are no explicit choices here. Rather, with the wiki, you can manage to avoid all the scenes.
Wiki is also how you avoid things like girls leaving forever or getting murdered

Generally, most NTR is avoided by hyper focusing each girl to raise her stats as fast as possible. So people with that playstyle are less likely to encounter it if they are not following the wiki.
So the Kat/Reona NTR crap is missable if you just get their stats right? I guess what I did to avoid that kind of crap with Alexis and Sasha will also work with those two

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
The Reona NTR shit is not avoidable, at least one scene. I don't know about any future scenes as I haven't gotten my hands on the latest DLC yet though it sounds more focus is being put on the Reona NTR than the purity, but it happens in the pub bathroom when you walk in and she is blowing another dude in the other stall. That is literally the scene, no options or stats will avoid it as it's hard coded.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
The Reona NTR shit is not avoidable, at least one scene. I don't know about any future scenes as I haven't gotten my hands on the latest DLC yet though it sounds more focus is being put on the Reona NTR than the purity, but it happens in the pub bathroom when you walk in and she is blowing another dude in the other stall. That is literally the scene, no options or stats will avoid it as it's hard coded.
Waiting all this time for this character to become available, and she has a hard coded NTR scene. Yup, time to scrap this game off of my hard drive for good.

ben-san123

May 4, 2023
Wait what NTR does Kat have and can u please say it. The Dev should change both of this so that it is optional like all the other characters scenes. We should all keep telling him about it until he decides to change it and make it optional like all the other characters NTR scenes.

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes