night99899

Aug 21, 2023
dude how do i increase Samanthas sub before she asks for monogamy? i can't add her to home harem otherwise
I recommend looking at the wiki, there's a list of few things you can do if you want to continue down this path, I one I always do is maximize her sub as much as possible before starting her path at all since I believe you can already raise it to 50% well before you begin the wedding event and then later make sure you catch ryan at the club with the girl and then walk outside on the day of the wedding with all the requirements are met

night99899

Aug 21, 2023
Thank you for the explanation, working on a new game, but not working if already on one route or if your game is 24.5.1d, is there an update for 24.6.0a ? or it works also in 24.6.0a ?
I have yet to test if it'll work with the newer version, I'll see if I can do it sometime tomorrow on my day off and give you an update, about to start my second job soon so I don't have much time to check it :LOL:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
dude how do i increase Samanthas sub before she asks for monogamy? i can't add her to home harem otherwise
Hand out sub books like crazy, preferrably daily, until he hits her cap. Keep LP a bit below the threshold so events do not trigger too quickly.

That's kinda why I think there was supposed to be more to it. Seems arbitrary to punish the player for helping her. Especially when she herself seems super grateful. You wouldn't think that would prevent the relationship from further developing. More seemed like it would have been the non-exhibitionist route. Or private exhibitionist route, as in the dog walking was supposed to be for that route.
Well, Andrealphus kinda said that there was more planned:

The 'vanilla gym' route is not done yet
I think it's the last blocked route on Mike's side

Reactions: Tehemai

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Well, Andrealphus kinda said that there was more planned:
Oh I presumed the base game routes were considered roughly completed. if that ever gets done, she'll probably climb back up for me. Hope it's not one of those routes that gates the player from 100 sub though. Especially considering such a large loan should command a large degree of obedience.

Hand out sub books like crazy, preferrably daily, until he hits her cap. Keep LP a bit below the threshold so events do not trigger too quickly.
Samantha's relatively easy as she has some easy sub increasing events (talk:food, drink/call(0-20 hearts): "I totally wanted to come."). But I actually have a better trick for the harder ones, being mall dates. You can get 8 sub from just hitting the arcades. 16 if you toggle easy. Take her home or to the bar afterwards, you can easily get 25+ sub a day without cheating, going broke, or losing regifting hearts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno
Feb 7, 2021
can someone fix my save there seems to be a bug its mostly a perfect save with every harem i seem to have bug in office harem pls fix it for me anyone

Jun 19, 2024
Someine have save fail? becouse i bought steam version and have allredy 20 ours playing but ony two girls love me i am really stupid in this kind of game and dont now how unlock galary

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Someine have save fail? becouse i bought steam version and have allredy 20 ours playing but ony two girls love me i am really stupid in this kind of game and dont now how unlock galary
Go to the wiki on page one of this thread. Also use the Spoiler page in the game.

Srpan

Dec 23, 2020
I'm unsure if I'm uploading this correctly since this is the first time I've done this, but I've managed to modify the files for Bree in the game so that both her paths are not locked after picking one for anyone interested. It took me about an hr to figure out lol.

Here are instructions on how to use it:

1. Extra file

2. go into your game folder and it should be the same path unless you messed with the files

game -> ch​

3. there you should see a folder also named bree among the other characters, drag and drop the bree folder from the .zip and it should request to replace or skip.

4. select replace and it should be working.

Feel free to let me know if anyone needs help, the image I attached shows the maid quest has begun already but the gamer path is still active instead of marked as complete.
View attachment 3760348 View attachment 3760349 View attachment 3760324 View attachment 3760324 View attachment 3760406
I don't understand, do I need an extra program for that or what, please explain to me

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
So the android version is fucked and we need for someone kind enough to port the last other ones to android. Lol, that's a new kind of protection

Reactions: VerumMortis

night99899

Aug 21, 2023
I don't understand, do I need an extra program for that or what, please explain to me
it's a .zip file that I posted on page 1937, it's not an official mod or anything, just something I made within an hr or so that allowed both paths to work, you literally just replace the file inside your current game files for bree with this one and it should work

Srpan

Dec 23, 2020
it's a .zip file that I posted on page 1937, it's not an official mod or anything, just something I made within an hr or so that allowed both paths to work, you literally just replace the file inside your current game files for bree with this one and it should work
Yes, but I go into the game folder and look for where to replace and there is no where, that's why I'm asking you if you need an extra program, and I'm also very green on these topics.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
So the android version is fucked and we need for someone kind enough to port the last other ones to android. Lol, that's a new kind of protection
If you are talking about the official installer, it stays fucked.

Estrada already ported the version before the current one a few pages back, but yes we do need the recent version.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Finally tried this. Anyone have some early game tips?? I bought 1 book so far, and now I grind just to make rent, so I haven't been able to save enough to get a sports outfit or anything. I'm playing as Bree if that matters. Mike is at 10%, and Sasha stuck at 20% for stats. I haven't met anyone else. My charm is at 6, str 3, and int 20.

night99899

Aug 21, 2023
Yes, but I go into the game folder and look for where to replace and there is no where, that's why I'm asking you if you need an extra program, and I'm also very green on these topics.
you do not need any extra file, once you have the game .zip file and you extract it you will be able to see all the files within the .zip file itself, there is no software required, it's literally just the default window's file explorer to view the files

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes