Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Hey, is there any reason why my day doesn't change? I am stuck at Summer day 3. Yes, it goes from monday to sunday without a problem, but the number is still 3.

OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
Hi which one of protagonist is better? Female or Male? Because when I played in past I thought that Female Prot. didn't had a lot of contect, for example Male Prot.had a lot of.

And is there lot of netorare?

Thanks.
Male MC has significantly more content, though female MC is slowly getting more and more content as well, i'd say its worth a play now.

As for ntr, there is a small amount, most compacted to smaller events with very specific girls. Except for one particular girl who has multiple NTR events and basically an NTR path. Also every single NTR event is completely optional.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
marrying a character shouldn't end the game
This I have to agree with. I've been playing this game for a couple of years and always wanted to know what it would be like after marrying someone. I mean each ending has a girl narrated ending with maybe a scene or two, but seeing the life after marriage with a kid or family would be nice to see

Reactions: JordanN

OVTPVT

Aug 8, 2018
Ok, how does Android downloader work? It redirects me either to Patreon or Itch.io? Do I have to download from there? As far as I'm aware, itch version doesn't include DLC

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Man, waiting for more MCBree stories that don't involve shithead Dwayne or whatshisname but literally *any* of the girls still missing is so fucking painful..

Reactions: Lilifox

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
dont work for me
Did you put it into the folder called "game" in the main directory?

I was getting an error each time I clicked on any shop to buy anything that would close out when ignored but kick you out of the shop, this fixed it, at least on my end.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Love & Sex Second Base [v24.7.0a] [Andrealphus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
I just don't get any further at REONA, no matter how I try and instead the story goes no further data I can do it normally but, for example

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes