OVTPVT

Aug 8, 2018
Mike (the male MC) has a mother named Angela, who only appears in two events if you play as a man, in case you play as Bree (the female MC) you can have a romance with Mike's mother, although I don't think you can have a mother and son harem. The game mentions that Mike has a father, but outside of some conversations and a book he gives you, it doesn't have that much of an impact on the story.
In Bree's case, she has a father who is not very happy with Mike (and his mother), is not a romantic option for any protagonist, and serves as an antagonist. (in my opinion Angela can also be considered a type of antagonist, like other characters)

Half of what is known about the characters' relatives is from anecdotes, and the other half is because they are characters that are a romantic option or secondary, for example: almost all of Mike's family is known except for his father ( that you can only talk to him by phone); Alexis (Mike's ex) and Kylie (his sister); Cassidy, her father Dwayne (she has some scenes with Mike MC and is a possible romance for Bree MC), and her stepmother Cherie (no route of her own); and characters like Harmony or Shiori also have known relatives with whom they can interact, only in specific events of their respective routes and their faces are not seen.

ps I know this part is already out of the question, but just in case I put it
Thx for clarifying, I have a question about Bree's route. If I understand correctly, I need to raise Bree's relationship with Mike in order for Angela to show up, right? But my relationship with Mike is locked at 10% and doesn't rise at all. Is this a bug or I'm doing something wrong? I'm playing on Android,v 24.7.0a

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
Thx for clarifying, I have a question about Bree's route. If I understand correctly, I need to raise Bree's relationship with Mike in order for Angela to show up, right? But my relationship with Mike is locked at 10% and doesn't rise at all. Is this a bug or I'm doing something wrong? I'm playing on Android,v 24.7.0a
To be honest, I haven't played enough as Bree so I haven't gotten to that part yet, I think the explains it. I'm sorry I can't be of help.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
The Bree MC's part is still a huge work in progress and the in-game quest log is vague, to put it mildly. You need to check Mike's tag in the quest log and see which events need to take place to unlock the thresholds in the love bar. I am currently on 30% and need to share a sandwich with him on a Sunday in the Park (why Sunday? why Park? why a sandwich?), but don't know how to achieve this. I've met the poor fella there one Sunday, had a conversation about food there, but nothing happened. And he refuses to go on a date, probably still doing his bit of soul searching regarding his orientation. Perhaps other characters events need to happen first, or something?

The Bree route needs much more love and I dunno, logic put into it? Ass-slapping your mountain of a boss increases his dominance, but him mentioning someone randomly on the street increases his submissiveness, what's going on?

shadow mourningstar

Sep 28, 2020
hey can someone help me every time i try to load my previous save i get this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 100, in execute
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 118, in execute
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 123, in execute
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 539, in execute
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 539, in <module>
AttributeError: family_name

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 965, in script call
  File "cl/labels_room.rpyc", line 84, in script
  File "C:\Users\gokul\Downloads\New folder\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\renpy\ast.py", line 1971, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\gokul\Downloads\New folder\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\renpy\ast.py", line 1953, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\gokul\Downloads\New folder\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\renpy\statements.py", line 349, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\gokul\Downloads\New folder\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\renpy\exports.py", line 3420, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\gokul\Downloads\New folder\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\gokul\Downloads\New folder\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\renpy\display\core.py", line 2166, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\gokul\Downloads\New folder\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\renpy\display\core.py", line 2688, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\gokul\Downloads\New folder\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\gokul\Downloads\New folder\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\gokul\Downloads\New folder\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\gokul\Downloads\New folder\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\renpy\display\core.py", line 2688, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\gokul\Downloads\New folder\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\gokul\Downloads\New folder\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.7.0a-pc_patreon\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 118, in execute
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 123, in execute
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 539, in execute
  File "game/cl/labels_ui.rpy", line 539, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_person_ren.py", line 141, in __getattr__
AttributeError: family_name

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Love & Sex : Second Base - 24.7.0a 24.7.0a
Sat Aug  3 19:11:01 2024

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
no it doesn't work thats why i reinstalled the mod with its fixes but it still had an error
Hmm, the family_name variable normally gets set during the intro. Unless you're using a save from a really old version, I can't say how this happened.
Does it happen on a new game or only when loading your save? Does the game crash completely or do you have a chance to rollback or ignore? (If so you might can set the variable through console afterwards)

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
The game crashes while starting up with the error "OSError: [WinError 10013] An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions". I've played a lot of vn's and this is the first time I've seen this error, I assume it crashes because it wants to access internet for whatever reason? Maybe someone knows what the error is and how to fix it. I've played this before maybe half a year ago and it worked fine then but this latest release gives me that error.

shadow mourningstar

Sep 28, 2020
Hmm, the family_name variable normally gets set during the intro. Unless you're using a save from a really old version, I can't say how this happened.
Does it happen on a new game or only when loading your save? Does the game crash completely or do you have a chance to rollback or ignore? (If so you might can set the variable through console afterwards)
I can open the game start a new game and everything i just cant open a save file and it wont let me roll back or ignore it

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Okay, i have just two question: Is there mom, or someone close (stepmom, someone who the developer can make mom in the future) to this role in this game. And if so - what is her name? I would be grateful for an answer
Hey, was there a change in Angela's character? Is she going to be a romance option for Mike? I've read somewhere that she is actually only a stepmother and when I checked the files, there are pictures of her pregnant and I don't think she can be pregnant in Bree's playthrough.
TLDR for both of you, lots of indicators in the files and code for an originally intended Angela romance but it is all just placeholder/legacy that's never gonna be implemented (officially). It's for sure been a popular topic/request here but sadly Dev vociferously shot it down and tends to get pretty heated when people keep advocating for it.

And no, he has no interest in workarounds that won't upset Patreon. So only chance for it would be modders. And most modders likely won't even consider touching this game until the Dev is done with it, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Last edited:

OVTPVT

Aug 8, 2018
The Bree MC's part is still a huge work in progress and the in-game quest log is vague, to put it mildly. You need to check Mike's tag in the quest log and see which events need to take place to unlock the thresholds in the love bar. I am currently on 30% and need to share a sandwich with him on a Sunday in the Park (why Sunday? why Park? why a sandwich?), but don't know how to achieve this. I've met the poor fella there one Sunday, had a conversation about food there, but nothing happened. And he refuses to go on a date, probably still doing his bit of soul searching regarding his orientation. Perhaps other characters events need to happen first, or something?

The Bree route needs much more love and I dunno, logic put into it? Ass-slapping your mountain of a boss increases his dominance, but him mentioning someone randomly on the street increases his submissiveness, what's going on?
Yeah, we gotta wait for new content/polishing it seems

wnse_

Jun 15, 2020
i missed a date with samantha & emma at coffe shop (16:00 o'clock). how do i get a new one?
PS: completed all samantha story

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Hey, was there a change in Angela's character? Is she going to be a romance option for Mike? I've read somewhere that she is actually only a stepmother and when I checked the files, there are pictures of her pregnant and I don't think she can be pregnant in Bree's playthrough.
She will probably get pregnant through artificial insemination or some story plot, although I have a Mandela effect of having already seen an art of Mike fucking her in the hot tub (but it must probably be some false memory of mine), the creator has already made it very clear that he has no intention of doing incest (although ironically we may have a relationship with our sister) and he made it very clear that it's his game and he doesn't care about criticism and that he will do whatever the fuck he wants, the ragequit was so big, that he even cried on Twitter, saying that he had lost patience with people on this forum.

I honestly no longer have any expectations with this game, whatever comes is profit, the creator seems to be much more concerned with creating new bg and characters, as well as screwing up the programming, than actually developing characters and events that he himself had already started, not to mention creating exclusive DLC characters, which has no other excuse other than making some extra money.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 288 Votes