fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
She will probably get pregnant through artificial insemination or some story plot, although I have a Mandela effect of having already seen an art of Mike fucking her in the hot tub (but it must probably be some false memory of mine), the creator has already made it very clear that he has no intention of doing incest (although ironically we may have a relationship with our sister) and he made it very clear that it's his game and he doesn't care about criticism and that he will do whatever the fuck he wants, the ragequit was so big, that he even cried on Twitter, saying that he had lost patience with people on this forum.

I honestly no longer have any expectations with this game, whatever comes is profit, the creator seems to be much more concerned with creating new bg and characters, as well as screwing up the programming, than actually developing characters and events that he himself had already started, not to mention creating exclusive DLC characters, which has no other excuse other than making some extra money.
So what happened to make them quit was it the rage over the DLC characters? Which imo was a dumb decision as dev makes $15k on Patreon monthly :FacePalm: . Or was it people on this thread repeatedly sperging out over Angela guess when a game gets as big as his new people would keep coming on here asking the same shit so he got tired of it?

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
I am new here.Whenever I dated with girls the ask me to take her with hot coffee.how I triggered with hot coffee please help me with this.I am so confused

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
So what happened to make them quit was it the rage over the DLC characters? Which imo was a dumb decision as dev makes $15k on Patreon monthly :FacePalm: . Or was it people on this thread repeatedly sperging out over Angela guess when a game gets as big as his new people would keep coming on here asking the same shit so he got tired of it?
sorry, I didn't quite understand what you asked, but what I said was that Andrealphus was very nervous about people here asking about the possibility of incest with Angela and criticizing the game's content, after which he just wrote that there will never be anything between Mike and Angela, that it was his game and that he didn't care if someone didn't like something and then he went to Twitter to complain about it.

I am new here.Whenever I dated with girls the ask me to take her with hot coffee.how I triggered with hot coffee please help me with this.I am so confused
the "hot coffee" scenes only happen after you have gone on a date with them and increased your love level, and if you increase their love and submission enough to the point of asking them to be your girlfriend or making them your slaves, You can also call them (at home) any time of the day and ask to have sex.

Is it acknowledged at all in game when the girls are impregnated by other guys? Like Dwayne with Bree or Amy with Vincent?
If you are playing with the male protagonist (so far) they can only get pregnant by you, but if you are playing with the female, then you can inseminate or get pregnant by any guy.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2022
Brother, if i can pay i will not be here in the first place :LOL:. If am rich i will buy the game and support the person who post the copy of each game in here.
The reason that theres no android download is because of technical limitations with apk file sizes. The compressed game file is over 2 gb which is the limit for apk. The dev's work around is a downloader which requires some form of verification that prevents just anyone from using it. That being said theres some very cool people in this thread who've done some computer magic that I dont understand and have made android versions that you can download directly

Reactions: HGameWarrior01
Mar 27, 2022
The threads been cleaned up a few times by mods because of how often things get off topic but it seemed the Dev got sick of explaining their stance on Angela, and if the android downloader was justified or just an attempt at combating piracy (at least I think that was the argument people were making). Honestly most of the conversations here went in circles. (and still do)

Eponym

Nov 13, 2018
I missed an event in Summer for a character that had not even shown up. The time skip cheat is gone. Am I just screwed?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hopefully he never realizes Minami probably already does this.

View attachment 3896974
Lol, uh oh. Let's hope we scared him off from here for good so he never sees that.
Andrealphus is very well aware about the line he is skimming with Minami, however, as stated by him, the question of "why not Angela when Minami - who is by rules the same risk - already is an LI" has been answered with "It's not about Patreon, it's about what I (dev) like". So there is no rational argument to be made here, it's an artistic decision, not a commercial one.

I honestly no longer have any expectations with this game, whatever comes is profit, the creator seems to be much more concerned with creating new bg and characters, as well as screwing up the programming, than actually developing characters and events that he himself had already started, not to mention creating exclusive DLC characters, which has no other excuse other than making some extra money.
To be fair, most of the girls' storylines have been finished. Might we want more? Sure. But that's not in the plans, never was. As for the DLC characters: many of them have been in the game as teasers for years, so they also fall under "characters and events that had already started". At least for male MC the game is obviously reaching its conclusion.

As for "on other excuse than making extra money": yeah, that's his stated goal. He is doing this professionally, this game is what puts food on the table and pays his bills. So of course he wants to make money and more money from it. It's not a hobby project on the side. You may like that or not, but if he can get extra money out of it, he will, and I would argue that's fair enough. After all, he delivers on his end by putting out regular updates with more content than many other devs, and you don't have to support on Patreon but can buy the game as a one off on multiple sites.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Andrealphus is very well aware about the line he is skimming with Minami, however, as stated by him, the question of "why not Angela when Minami - who is by rules the same risk - already is an LI" has been answered with "It's not about Patreon, it's about what I (dev) like". So there is no rational argument to be made here, it's an artistic decision, not a commercial one.
Answered perhaps, answered truthfully is another matter. There's too much evidence to the contrary for that explanation for that to be even marginally believable. And frankly, by his earlier claims it also sounds like he often works with fetishes he does not care for. So the idea that he'd turn down an optional fan favorite romance on that basis makes it doubly implausible.

Imo, much more likely that Minami already had to much public content to just delete from the game without huge backlash. Whereas angela was early phases so she was safe to remove, whereas updates for her on his patreon timeline would be less safe.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
She will probably get pregnant through artificial insemination or some story plot, although I have a Mandela effect of having already seen an art of Mike fucking her in the hot tub (but it must probably be some false memory of mine), the creator has already made it very clear that he has no intention of doing incest (although ironically we may have a relationship with our sister) and he made it very clear that it's his game and he doesn't care about criticism and that he will do whatever the fuck he wants, the ragequit was so big, that he even cried on Twitter, saying that he had lost patience with people on this forum.

Yea, I remember reading about him not wanting to make any actual incest content, but as I said, I've read recently that Angela was changed to be just a stepmother, so that's why I was wondering, whether he changed it so he could make her romanceable.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
[

To be fair, most of the girls' storylines have been finished. Might we want more? Sure. But that's not in the plans, never was. As for the DLC characters: many of them have been in the game as teasers for years, so they also fall under "characters and events that had already started". At least for male MC the game is obviously reaching its conclusion.

As for "on other excuse than making extra money": yeah, that's his stated goal. He is doing this professionally, this game is what puts food on the table and pays his bills. So of course he wants to make money and more money from it. It's not a hobby project on the side. You may like that or not, but if he can get extra money out of it, he will, and I would argue that's fair enough. After all, he delivers on his end by putting out regular updates with more content than many other devs, and you don't have to support on Patreon but can buy the game as a one off on multiple sites.
I really don't want to start a discussion or hate the game, because the game is undeniably good, and Andrealphus is one of the few, among many developers, who manages to deliver monthly updates, I just said that for me, I don't create more expectations with the game or with characters, and I don't deny that there are a lot of characters with the story developed, but the vast majority took years to do so, the game was developed in mid-2017, so in 2018 it was reformulated and posted here as "second base", characters like Reona, Natalie, Victor, Master and Cherie, are very old, Reona was created in 2018 and only now 6 years later has it started to be developed, so I think it's quite fair to disagree with your statement and say no , the game is nowhere near over (not that I care either).

Regarding the DLC characters and money, I don't think it was worth talking about, because it's obvious that it's for money, so much so that you just reinforced that it's for money, and I'm not demonizing money, I just wanted to highlight it, there's no There's nothing wrong with wanting money, and for some it's never enough.

Yea, I remember reading about him not wanting to make any actual incest content, but as I said, I've read recently that Angela was changed to be just a stepmother, so that's why I was wondering, whether he changed it so he could make her romanceable.
Well, I don't remember seeing anything about that, and even if that's the case, I think it's difficult for it to happen, since he's tired of saying he'll never do anything between Mike and Angela

I want fullsave
Friend, several other people, every day of the week, month and year ask for the same thing and no one gives it, for the simple reason that if they spend a save with all the girls at maximum relationship, you will lose 90% of the game Besides, there are several fetishes and choices within the game that someone can make and you don't like in your gameplay, like NTR for example.

Last edited:

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Nobody is honestly expecting Angela to be added at this point. That was shot down in the dev's last tantrum here.

Reactions: naoligopraisso

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Answered perhaps, answered truthfully is another matter. There's too much evidence to the contrary for that explanation for that to be even marginally believable. And frankly, by his earlier claims it also sounds like he often works with fetishes he does not care for. So the idea that he'd turn down an optional fan favorite romance on that basis makes it doubly implausible.

Imo, much more likely that Minami already had to much public content to just delete from the game without huge backlash. Whereas angela was early phases so she was safe to remove, whereas updates for her on his patreon timeline would be less safe.
He has worked with fetishes he at least struggles with, true, for example he gave it as a reason why he never expanded on femdom content beyond a few early characters.

However, I see no reason in this discussion to doubt the truthfulness of that he is saying "No Angela" is because of his own likes. As you yourself say, there is a fan favorite gone which can only hurt him. Also, even though having two step-related characters may be marginally more obvious than only one, I would think it doesn't change that much and doesn't really reduce the risk of losing Patreon as a stream of income. So from an economic perspective "No Angela" doesn't make sense. And I don't really see any other viable perspective why he would do so apart from "that's my decision" - regardless of whether he ever thought otherwise. After all, there will be (almost) no game where everything originally intended was implemented for whatever reason, and people change opinions sometimes for no reason at all, so him maybe wanting to do it at some point in the past doesn't mean that he doesn't tell the truth when he says that now he just doesn't want to do it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
She was a stepmother all the time I think. At least it wasn't a recent change even though it may not originally have been officially confirmed, and certainly predates Andrealphus' statements, so sorry to disappoint, but that is unlikely. People already found clues about it at least two years ago, and I gotta admit, I doubted them at the time, until proven otherwise.

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes