dregostr

Jul 7, 2018
Does anybody have a fix for Linux issue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whenever I try to launch it, it simply hangs on a loading screen, almost reaching the end.

I mean, obviously it lacks steam library; but the thing is - I don't have it installed, and don't plan to (and not even sure whether it would help). So, any ideas?
I'm having this exact issue.

if you have a working old version, try replace the new version's file "lib/py3-linux-x86_64/LoSeSb" with the old version's
Would this work, and if yes, where do I get an old version's file? Can somebody please help me out?

Linnxus

Aug 24, 2020
I'm having this exact issue.

Would this work, and if yes, where do I get an old version's file? Can somebody please help me out?
wich version we taalking? a still have last up file. luck me i keep every up file of every game i play,for ocasion lik this ones...

dregostr

Jul 7, 2018
wich version we taalking? a still have last up file. luck me i keep every up file of every game i play,for ocasion lik this ones...
I don't know which version would work. This is just what was suggested earlier in the thread.
I just downloaded the game to try it from the top post, so the version that I have is 24.7.0a.
Thanks.

Linnxus

Aug 24, 2020
I don't know which version would work. This is just what was suggested earlier in the thread.
I just downloaded the game to try it from the top post, so the version that I have is 24.7.0a.
Thanks.
for be real,im playing with last version and no problem till now. tthis up just f up the game, luck me i was able to roll back and save my saves xD ofc i dont have the new up to play,im cool with that, till they fix the version im gaming last one. try this one and good luck

Linnxus

Aug 24, 2020
Thanks.
sorry wanted to help sending the zip, unfortunately says to large to server wtf. how i update files here???

Reactions: dregostr

ferkronos

Oct 15, 2019
guys i have a problem. does not advance during the day in the game, im stattic in 9th,
I am on the 9th and that date is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, but it is always the 9th of the month.
any solution?

dregostr

Jul 7, 2018
Can somebody confirm to me whether this game can be played on a system without installing Steam in the first place?

sorry wanted to help sending the zip, unfortunately says to large to server wtf. how i update files here???
First of all, thanks for even trying.
Secondly, the file itself ("lib/py3-linux-x86_64/LoSeSb") seems to be just 6kb. Can you just zip the file, or the folder for linux, and attach it to your post?

burned01

Jun 3, 2024
guys i have a problem. does not advance during the day in the game, im stattic in 9th,
I am on the 9th and that date is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, but it is always the 9th of the month.
any solution?
If you are comfortable manipulating .rpa files, just download the appropriate demo version from itch.io (v27.7.0d for your platform) and migrate the appropriate assets from the full 27.7.0a version. This, however, requires merging files. Otherwise, wait until next month.

burned01

Jun 3, 2024
Shitty coding.
Actually, the code is pretty good for a first pass. No bake time (aka play testing/bug fixing) is the issue -- i.e. the code really is just a first pass. "Works for me" are the famous last words of many a developer.

When they finish the DLC that they are pushing to get out soon, they really need to take a month or two and just finish and debug this game. Polishing a game is time well spent for most developers, and it's clear it gets short shrift with their ambitious release schedule.

xxxGmanxxx

Jul 14, 2018
I have a question. Alexis has a very serious NTR route. Does that mean she can get pregnant by someone other than MC?

IselaCreyo01

Mar 12, 2024
Does anyone have a save where Dwayne is alive? I want to complete Alexi's ntr path, but Dwayne already died and I can't finish it.

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes