returnUser

Aug 11, 2024
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

[/QUOTE]
I am just really curious is there a way to play the PC version on android? I know about Joiplay but it doesn't work with the latest version. Is there any other way. I lost my pc so I can't play on it anymore.

Mar 27, 2022
did you figure it out by any chance?
Yes, this is the result of a small branching path. When Kat asks you if you'd "perform" on a stream with her, if you say yes it leads to path A, if you say no it leads to path B. This is only relevant for path B but shows up in the tracker either way. I'm guessing its because Kat is still being implemented and once her content is complete it wont appear if you choose path A. Also you arent missing anything with path B, its a potential break up scenario.

Reactions: rewpoi

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
I am just really curious is there a way to play the PC version on android? I know about Joiplay but it doesn't work with the latest version. Is there any other way. I lost my pc so I can't play on it anymore.
[/QUOTE]
For it to work in joiplay you have to change renpy version to the one without numbers

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
i wish there was a way to get kylie and camila
Actually there is but its a pain to do. You need to play through until Kylie's trial and then tell the judge you want to drop the charges. She'll be released later. I say its a pain because it takes 2 months from when she gets arrested before you even get the summons for said trial.

Suinator1

Aug 15, 2018
Well I guess I messed up...
I accidentally quit the office job. Any way of getting it back (Console counts) or is restart time?

Edit: Typo

Trogdor6969

Jan 17, 2024
Actually there is but its a pain to do. You need to play through until Kylie's trial and then tell the judge you want to drop the charges. She'll be released later. I say its a pain because it takes 2 months from when she gets arrested before you even get the summons for said trial.
bruh. do i just collect stalking evidence and turn it in for her to be arrested or do i have to let her rape me basically?

Mar 27, 2022
Well I guess I messed up...
I accidentally quit the office job. Any way of getting it back (Console counts) or is restart time?

Edit: Typo
If you care about the office harem, the girls in it, or even some of the ones adjacent to it, then reload a previous save or start over. In theory if you knew all the relevant values you could adjust them with the console but they're interconnected in such a weird way that you're likely to break something, and that's if you knew the values. I certainly don't and I've messed around a fair bit with it

Mar 27, 2022
bruh. do i just collect stalking evidence and turn it in for her to be arrested or do i have to let her rape me basically?
The stalking evidence can no longer be used to get her arrested, (it used to be able to and now its not but maybe itll change in the future who knows). There's two ways to get Kylie arrested at the moment. Allow her to rape you by not calling for help. Or call for help when Sasha OR Bree has less than 75 Love Points. This results in the one with more being killed by Kylie.
Example because the wording is weird: Bree has 80 LP and Sasha has 70 LP, you call for help and Bree shows up (because she has more) and gets killed. If both have at least 75 then they both show up, neither dies and you can't get Kylie arrested.

Trogdor6969

Jan 17, 2024
The stalking evidence can no longer be used to get her arrested, (it used to be able to and now its not but maybe itll change in the future who knows). There's two ways to get Kylie arrested at the moment. Allow her to rape you by not calling for help. Or call for help when Sasha OR Bree has less than 75 Love Points. This results in the one with more being killed by Kylie.
Example because the wording is weird: Bree has 80 LP and Sasha has 70 LP, you call for help and Bree shows up (because she has more) and gets killed. If both have at least 75 then they both show up, neither dies and you can't get Kylie arrested.
and after dropping charges it goes back to as if it never happened?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
rape you. You can also let her kill one of your roommates during said scene by keeping their stats low. The stalking way was taken out a few months ago.

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
Can anyone help me? during my run, in gaming harem I stopped at this point. the spoiler tell me kat must be in the gaming harem, and I remember giving a positive answer to kat's interested in bree. I wonder if I didn't something or it's a bug in the version, and it can only be fixed with the command (if via command can someone give me the correct command?) View attachment 3907100
I'm having the same issue. did you find a solution to this?

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
god damn i didn't read any new update and now im got fired. anyone know how to retake the job at the office back?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
god damn i didn't read any new update and now im got fired. anyone know how to retake the job at the office back?
Sorry, but there is no practical way, need an old save, a new start, or coping with it (take on a bad job, forget about office harem)

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes