Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Actually, the code is pretty good for a first pass. No bake time (aka play testing/bug fixing) is the issue -- i.e. the code really is just a first pass. "Works for me" are the famous last words of many a developer.
According to the devs they claimed to have tested it, but honesty is not something I've come to expect out of them given their denial and total lack of interest in fixing the broken shop, or even basic things like that.

How does somebody test a game and then not notice the days do not advance anymore or many things are now broken? :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: _Kiyoshi_

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
According to the devs they claimed to have tested it, but honesty is not something I've come to expect out of them given their denial and total lack of interest in fixing the broken shop, or even basic things like that.

How does somebody test a game and then not notice the days do not advance anymore or many things are now broken? :rolleyes:
I have been wondering how specifically development on this game is actually being done. There was apparently one other employee working on at the very least bugfixes in this thread earlier. And Andrealphus did claim to not know about some of the content within his own game, though that one may have just been a deflection after getting busted on a lie.

I also haven't seen that bugfixing employee for a while now. Maybe he got fired and this is the result?

Reactions: Bradd D

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
And Andrealphus did claim to not know about some of the content within his own game, though that one may have just been a deflection after getting busted on a lie.
Andrealphus is the project lead and he doesn't know what's going on with his own game? That's funny.

Last edited:

xxxGmanxxx

Jul 14, 2018
Yes, if you choose the NTR path, in the end she will have a child that is not yours and she will make up an excuse as to why the child was born black.
Interesting. Does this only happen in her ending or can she get pregnant by her lovers before the ending? I mean when a girl gets pregnant by MC there is a picture appear with an egg being fertilized. Can such a picture appear when Alexis is having sex with her lover? And one more question, is a DNA test from a drugstore used to determine the paternity of Alexis' children??

• Haha
Reactions: Bradd D

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Hi, how to trigger Electronic Harem + Palla? got approval from every party, but don't know where/how to trigger it. Between 19 and 2, but where?
Also, how do I raise submission to 90 for Goth Harem for Amy? Currently at 60%

Buzz Lightyear

Apr 22, 2024
Interesting. Does this only happen in her ending or can she get pregnant by her lovers before the ending? I mean when a girl gets pregnant by MC there is a picture appear with an egg being fertilized. Can such a picture appear when Alexis is having sex with her lover? And one more question, is a DNA test from a drugstore used to determine the paternity of Alexis' children??
Hello, I don't know how to use a pregnancy test and I don't even know if it works for MC (Mike), when you have sex with Alexis he gets pregnant the game doesn't show the children only when she gets married and in Alexis's NTR path she will always have a child that is not yours, even if you got her pregnant. The game doesn't even show all the children as if they didn't exist, for example it says that the number of children with that character is 10, but at the end of the game according to the script there are 2.

Lol310

Apr 1, 2021
Is there a way to complete lexi slave route? As of v24.7 after last event it is marked as failed and mc has rejected her being a slave... What baffles me is that this bug is a thing for 3-4 updates and the only question about it is from 2023 so idk how is that not fixed
Edit: after more throughfull search i now know that it is a thing from 2022 and the solution is an unoficial fix for older version so the question still stands
Edit2: i managed to fix it via console by raising lexi's max sub to 100, she will join home so thats that...

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Between playing the old save and playing a new save, which is better?
Translate
Generally a new save, you might miss out on recently added content. (Will of course always depend on when the old save was, how much time you've spent, etc.) However, if you can quickly marry a girl from your old save it may be worth it to do that first if you haven't unlocked NG+ yet.

returnUser

Aug 11, 2024
View attachment 570749

Overview:
Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-31
Release Date: 2024-07-24
Developer: Andrealphus - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 24.7.0a Patreon
Language: English
Other Games: - I Am Not A Slut!
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Gallery Unlocker - Scene guide - Gallery Mod* -
Time Control/UI/Cheat Mod* - Fan Sign - Game lag fix
cheddy413 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 143282 View attachment 143281 View attachment 143284 View attachment 143283 View attachment 143285 View attachment 108093 View attachment 114143 View attachment 108096 View attachment 114142 View attachment 143290 View attachment 108090
Is it possible that you can update the official Android version?

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes