Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
god damn i didn't read any new update and now im got fired. anyone know how to retake the job at the office back?
Sorry, but there is no practical way, need an old save, a new start, or coping with it (take on a bad job, forget about office harem)
No legit way, but a few pages back I was able to dig into the code for some console commands that seemed to work for the person who was asking for help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This should give you back access to the office and the work commands. Of course, back up your save to be safe. Also if someone else got fired/quit (Aletta/Lavish/Shiori), you'd probably need an additional console command to restore them. Haven't really looked into how npc "gone forever" command works.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 24.7.0a

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 910 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

ancet

Nov 15, 2018
No legit way, but a few pages back I was able to dig into the code for some console commands that seemed to work for the person who was asking for help.
This should give you back access to the office and the work commands. Of course, back up your save to be safe. Also if someone else got fired/quit (Aletta/Lavish/Shiori), you'd probably need an additional console command to restore them. Haven't really looked into how npc "gone forever" command works.
That's easy, in console you have to type the next commands:
aletta.flags.hidden=0
aletta.flags.nodate=0 and so on with the other girls, (Lavish/Shiori/Audrey/Cassidy) all in lowercase.

Reactions: Tehemai

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
so i follow the guide for emma and friendzone sama then second chance with her and make her friend me how tf i still fail the talking with emma??

ArkShinigami

Aug 1, 2023
hey i forgot to meet morgon before klio calls and now i just killed davane . can i still get the morgan ??
or a save file with every one being slave with every harem available

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hey i forgot to meet morgon before klio calls and now i just killed davane . can i still get the morgan ??
(a) you can do that only with console commands. I wouldn't know whether that would be one of the easy or terribly difficult ones though.

(b) isn't possible without cheats either, e. g. if you want the gaming harem you cannot slave Bree.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You can only meet Morgan before Kleio calls you. Otherwise, she's gone.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
so i follow the guide for emma and friendzone sama then second chance with her and make her friend me how tf i still fail the talking with emma??
Samantha's revenge path makes this significantly easier. I've never failed to get both Samantha and Emma taking this route.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
No console command??
You could probably set the meeting event as done, which should kickstart her story, but I haven't tested it.
This would be the command: DONE["morgan_event_01"] = game.days_played
(Instead of game.days_played you could of course also use a number instead like 2, but for this event it shouldn't matter)

Reactions: ArkShinigami

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Is there any way to "reset" a story tracker? I would like to reset just the band's story, I messed up and saved over it, now I can't put Sasha in the band's harem.

ArkShinigami

Aug 1, 2023
You could probably set the meeting event as done, which should kickstart her story, but I haven't tested it.
(Instead of game.days_played you could of course also use a number instead like 2, but for this event it shouldn't matter)
thnx

ArkShinigami

Aug 1, 2023
is there a way to make kylie ur sex slave and allowing harem(i mean cheating is allowed) and i possible both camilia and kylie sex slave

akuma88

Aug 18, 2018
Someone help please, I gets 100% investigation points and recorded Cassidy (pet path), but after that I still got fired. Story tracker said wait to see wat happens next?

ArkShinigami

Aug 1, 2023
bro there is quest for morgan but no morgan appear on map

ballsack132

Nov 26, 2019
This game really needs a walkthrough mod that highlights what you shouldn't do or a way to get characters back once you've fucked up.. This is my third playthrough and I keep fucking up routes and having to restart

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes