Necronlord5

Nov 6, 2023
She will probably get pregnant through artificial insemination or some story plot, although I have a Mandela effect of having already seen an art of Mike fucking her in the hot tub (but it must probably be some false memory of mine), the creator has already made it very clear that he has no intention of doing incest (although ironically we may have a relationship with our sister) and he made it very clear that it's his game and he doesn't care about criticism and that he will do whatever the fuck he wants, the ragequit was so big, that he even cried on Twitter, saying that he had lost patience with people on this forum.

I honestly no longer have any expectations with this game, whatever comes is profit, the creator seems to be much more concerned with creating new bg and characters, as well as screwing up the programming, than actually developing characters and events that he himself had already started, not to mention creating exclusive DLC characters, which has no other excuse other than making some extra money.
what a whiny bitch

shatkish28

Mar 1, 2019
this game desperately DESPERATELY needs a proper scene gallery, it's just so bloated and impossible to keep up with them as they come out unless you already have a maxed out save which i don't. rip me i guess

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
The date of my game seems to be stuck at the 29th of spring in the UI no matter how many days pass. Seems to be only visual since birthdays still happen as if time passes normally either way.
Any fix for that?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Is there any way to manipulate the traits? Like making Samantha fertile?
Hmm, there's this piece of code:
1724009457845.png

My guess is the following two commands would do the trick, but I haven't tested it, so you're on your own if something bugs out:
call loose_trait(samantha, "low fertility")
call gain_trait(samantha, "fertile")

Reactions: OmenBR

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Is there any way to manipulate the traits? Like making Samantha fertile?
it is a renpy game.
use unren to enable developer console. (shift+o to open. esc to close) or use URM for a nice GUI to use for modifying variables

serabi2308

Oct 26, 2023
im stuck with minami, im done confront her about mc's parents and get her date score back to 100 but now her submissive point stucks at 50, any advice how to solve this?

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
im stuck with minami, im done confront her about mc's parents and get her date score back to 100 but now her submissive point stucks at 50, any advice how to solve this?
If you haven't already screwed the event up, you need to punish Minami or else it will be permanently locked at 50.

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Hmm, there's this piece of code:
View attachment 3944997

My guess is the following two commands would do the trick, but I haven't tested it, so you're on your own if something bugs out:
call loose_trait(samantha, "low fertility")
call gain_trait(samantha, "fertile")
It works great, I managed to modify almost "all of them", but whenever I try in Aletta, it gives an error and since I'm completely zero in programming, can you tell me why only she gives an error?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
It works great, I managed to modify almost "all of them", but whenever I try in Aletta, it gives an error and since I'm completely zero in programming, can you tell me why only she gives an error?
Hmm, hard to say what's wrong without an error message and not knowing which command you used...
As I said haven't really done anything with trait manip myself, but I think you've to use the exact internal name for the traits, so if you use something like "Fertile" or "fertil" it would probably crash the game, same for removing a trait a person doesn't have to begin with?
Did you try to remove "low fertility" from Aletta? (which she doesn't have)

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
can you unlock gamer bree if you didn't choose to be a gamer but are using the cheats to give you the gamer trait?

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Hmm, hard to say what's wrong without an error message and not knowing which command you used...
As I said haven't really done anything with trait manip myself, but I think you've to use the exact internal name for the traits, so if you use something like "Fertile" or "fertil" it would probably crash the game, same for removing a trait a person doesn't have to begin with?
Did you try to remove "low fertility" from Aletta? (which she doesn't have)
"Did you try to remove "low fertility" from Aletta? (which she doesn't have)". No, I just tried to add the "Fertile" trait and crash the game like you said, maybe if there was a someway to see a list of all the traits and which characters receive some of them, like I think only Aletta has the Workaholic, but if there was this list to confirm it would make it much easier to use the command to manipulate a little.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
"Did you try to remove "low fertility" from Aletta? (which she doesn't have)". No, I just tried to add the "Fertile" trait and crash the game like you said, maybe if there was a someway to see a list of all the traits and which characters receive some of them, like I think only Aletta has the Workaholic, but if there was this list to confirm it would make it much easier to use the command to manipulate a little.
Aletta already has the fertile trait by default, probably adding it a second time might be an issue...
You can unpack the rpa files with unren, after that you can look at the yml files for the traits for each character in game/ch/<charactername>/person/<charactername>.yml (just open them with an editor of your choice)

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
You need to trigger a scene at home with both herself and Sasha in when she almost destroyes the latter's bass guitar. You need to take Sasha's side and spank Minami for that. This unlocks Minami's submission scale to 100.

Prerequisites: Minami's love and siscon points equal or above 80 (both), submission = 50; Sasha + Minami at home between 8:00 and 20:00

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
can you unlock gamer bree if you didn't choose to be a gamer but are using the cheats to give you the gamer trait?
No. While the gamer trait is necessary for the game route, it doesn't work the other way round. And once you picked your route, any requirements are moot anyway - if you removed your gamer trait after picking the gamer route you would just as much stay on that path.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Is there a way to go back to before she got pregnant (I can't remember when I ejaculated, I probably did it by accident (I might have done it while I was dazed))? But I'm afraid that Emma's quest won't continue. Please give me a solution.
translate
1724201069803.png

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes