Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Well Patreon hasn't done anything about it so far so don't jinx it.
Literally has nothing to do with me.

Everyone keeps going on with how Minami isn't incest and how it can't be added because of Patreon, blah blah blah, but yet when you read the Patreon guidelines it clearly defines adopted/step siblings as incest.

It can't be added because the dev won't add it.

Laplacer

Mar 8, 2020
A bit of help pls. Ive been trying to do this for a while now but nothing works. Talking to her during a date just gives the same options of love, people, etc. I thought its more of a place and tried all of the places but nothing works.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Literally has nothing to do with me.

Everyone keeps going on with how Minami isn't incest and how it can't be added because of Patreon, blah blah blah, but yet when you read the Patreon guidelines it clearly defines adopted/step siblings as incest.

It can't be added because the dev won't add it.
I can understand the dev not wanting to risk his patreon being shut down by shaking the boat, im surprised he hasn't removed minami entirely to be honest, patreon have cracked down on others for similar things. incest can be hot though. Step-cest can feel like a cop out.

Reactions: harem.king

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
who can get pregnant if i go with bree mc?
Yourself and that's it as of right now, I doubt that will change see as Bree lacks certain equipment to get others pregnant.
A bit of help pls. Ive been trying to do this for a while now but nothing works. Talking to her during a date just gives the same options of love, people, etc. I thought its more of a place and tried all of the places but nothing works.
How many of the other girls have you slept with, because it needs to be at least 12 to progress her kink event; FYI, the final kink event requires a grand total of 20+.

Trogdor6969

Jan 17, 2024
Guys everyone just please ask the dev to change the Reona pub NTR scene to optional (a way to avoid it by doing an action before the scene happens like some other NTR scenes or give us a choice where if we make correct choice NTR scene does not happen). It should be like all the other NTR scenes in the game for the other characters in game with NTR scenes. Please guys speak up about it to the dev so that he actually listens to what we are saying/asking him for. Everyone who wants the change please sent messages to the dev in a constructive way and please do not bully/sent death threats to the dev.
did you delete all those messages about this or was it the forum? cause i remember seeing this whole convo go down in here and now they vanished.

Laplacer

Mar 8, 2020
Yourself and that's it as of right now, I doubt that will change see as Bree lacks certain equipment to get others pregnant.

How many of the other girls have you slept with, because it needs to be at least 12 to progress her kink event; FYI, the final kink event requires a grand total of 20+.
Welp tried but to no avail. Anyways here's my save if that'll help with anything. Also harmony stuck at 10 purity and won't go any lower smh.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
i mean i saw other peoples comments get deleted too who didnt even say anything crazy just pointed some inconsistencies out. kinda counterproductive for PR to do that but whatever.
its more keeping the threat clean of random bullshit that isnt relevant (i was one of the people telling him to quit being a twat)

Alexis is top girl
WRONG. sasha best girl... though i do have a severe weakness for the electric shop goth girl... if only she had a dom route...

*pokes the dev with a stick* gimme more dominant girlies

Last edited:

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
How can I get the achievements:
1)Tea Time
View attachment 4083987
2)18h17- The jerk View attachment 4083984
3)Shower with holy water
View attachment 4083992
4)Risky Business
View attachment 4083991
1) I'm not sure on I think it might be tied to Bree's maid path

2)You need to one have cleaned out the attic for Minami (Finding a box of creepy photos) or complete a specific set of Sam's story events as well as killed Dwayne and Danny for the event to play out (I've provided to code for the conditions of the event so good luck if you chose to not clean the attic.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3)Just complete Harmony's Religious events all the way through avoiding dropping her purity score, yes even after she becomes a nun you can marry her.

4)The just fallow the directions for Pimping Lexi on the and you'll be fine.

123yohans123

Jul 14, 2024
Reona is no exception. She should have her NTR scene changed to optional. She's an Li so it's still in the realm of NTR. Netorare Is essentially about someone else "taking" from you. Whether it's one-sided, unrequited, platonic, or whatever. There doesn't have to be a sexual or romantic relationship for it to count as Netorare. Netorare isn't just cucking it's a bit more nuanced.

It has to do with the fact she's an Li so it's inevitable that we'll be together and during the time frame of the game I wouldn't want Li's fucking other characters, at least without the players say so. This is only my thought process for a game though, in real life I wouldn't think that way. That's just unreasonable.

If she already had sex in the past before the game, that's fine, but I don't wanna see it while I'm playing, are my thoughts on it.

3.60 star(s) 290 Votes