Trogdor6969

Jan 17, 2024
its more keeping the threat clean of random bullshit that isnt relevant (i was one of the people telling him to quit being a twat)

WRONG. sasha best girl... though i do have a severe weakness for the electric shop goth girl... if only she had a dom route...

*pokes the dev with a stick* gimme more dominant girlies
i agree bro went about it wrong but some of the others did make a simple one comment point but oh well. it is what it is.

Trogdor6969

Jan 17, 2024
Reona is no exception. She should have her NTR scene changed to optional. She's an Li so it's still in the realm of NTR. Netorare Is essentially about someone else "taking" from you. Whether it's one-sided, unrequited, platonic, or whatever. There doesn't have to be a sexual or romantic relationship for it to count as Netorare. Netorare isn't just cucking it's a bit more nuanced.

It has to do with the fact she's an Li so it's inevitable that we'll be together and during the time frame of the game I wouldn't want Li's fucking other characters, at least without the players say so. This is only my thought process for a game though, in real life I wouldn't think that way. That's just unreasonable.

If she already had sex in the past before the game, that's fine, but I don't wanna see it while I'm playing, are my thoughts on it.
i agree that the dev can do what they want with the game but someone did make a point asking why say its optional when it isnt. i feel like alot of this drama would have been avoided if they just changed it to mostly optional because then people can say false tagging but oh well its not my game or reputation. im getting it for free so...

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
i agree that the dev can do what they want with the game but someone did make a point asking why say its optional when it isnt. i feel like alot of this drama would have been avoided if they just changed it to mostly optional because then people can say false tagging but oh well its not my game or reputation. im getting it for free so...
- You can avoid it by not dating Reona (which mean losing less than 5% of the game content)
- It's not NTR by F95's rules (as the heroin has to be taken from the MC for it to be NTR)
- It happens BEFORE you get in a relationship with her, she just fucks you casually same as she does others up to that point and you are warned about it before you start bonking her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
source for the NTR tag definition

Last edited:

Chooclate_chan

Feb 19, 2020
Can someone help me how to put Kylie in jail or my save is corrupted somewhere and I can't put Kylie in jail in the police location nor can I click to enter the police location

Nov 7, 2023
Can someone help me how to put Kylie in jail or my save is corrupted somewhere and I can't put Kylie in jail in the police location nor can I click to enter the police location
I haven't checked your particular save file, but Kylie can't go to jail unless two things happen (BOTH need to happen):
1) you have the spy camera placed on your front porch
2) she kills either Sasha or Bree when they come to save you.

If she kills someone but you had no camera, no luck. If you had the camera but both girls lived, no luck. Make sure both happen and she'll be jailed.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
I haven't checked your particular save file, but Kylie can't go to jail unless two things happen (BOTH need to happen):
1) you have the spy camera placed on your front porch
2) she kills either Sasha or Bree when they come to save you.

If she kills someone but you had no camera, no luck. If you had the camera but both girls lived, no luck. Make sure both happen and she'll be jailed.
You can also get her arrested for raping you. If you scream for help when she rapes you and don't have both Bree and Sasha's love scores at 75+ the one with a higher love score will come to check on you and will be murdered by Kylie. So to have her be arrested for rape instead of murder you have you not scream for help, Kylie will get pregnant from this. The game is hard coded to have Kylie get pregnant when she rapes you.

• Wow
Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I can understand the dev not wanting to risk his patreon being shut down by shaking the boat, im surprised he hasn't removed minami entirely to be honest, patreon have cracked down on others for similar things. incest can be hot though. Step-cest can feel like a cop out.
Yea, I too am surprised she didn't completely disappear from the game.
As she is very blatantly violating several patreon rules

Reactions: Bradd D and Tehemai

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
- You can avoid it by not dating Reona (which mean losing less than 5% of the game content)
- It's not NTR by F95's rules (as the heroin has to be taken from the MC for it to be NTR)
- It happens BEFORE you get in a relationship with her, she just fucks you casually same as she does others up to that point and you are warned about it before you start bonking her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What you quoted is NOT F95's definition.
You posted a random picture of random text by an anonymous random person.

F95's definition is found in:
README Tags Rules And List [Updated 2024-09-15]
F95 Rules said:
Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Why is your "copy of the rules" a CROPPED screenshot of some text cropped to NOT show the name of the person who posted it?
It is critically important to see the poster's name in a screenshot / have a link so we can tell if it is a rando person or a site admin making those statements.
(my link is an actual LINK. so you can see the original post in its original thread. And see it is a legit pinned thread by F95 official staff)

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2022
Lets all argue about something better, whos best girl. I'm still going back and forth but that new Anna doggy scene is tipping the scales pretty far. Looking forward to the art for the petite harem

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Yea, I too am surprised she didn't completely disappear from the game.
As she is very blatantly violating several patreon rules
If anything does happen, rather than fix it and make the relationship user defined I'd also suspect she'd just get cut entirely.

So enjoy Minami while she lasts, however long that is.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
If anything does happen, rather than fix it and make the relationship user defined I'd also suspect she'd just get cut entirely.

So enjoy Minami while she lasts, however long that is.
If anything happens it would be too late. by that point dev would have to move to substar at which point he might as well go with outright explicit incest

Reactions: Bradd D
3.60 star(s) 290 Votes