Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
How is sam ntr, when you are not with her? In that logic, every mother or most milfs are ntr, because they had a dick in them before the mc meet them.
The Fractured But Whole defense! Love to see it. NTR is avoidable afaik, there are a few love interests that do start in relationships with people other than the mc, but you can avoid them getting dicked down if you don't want it to happen. The only one that you can easily stumble in on accidentally is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, easy solution is to bang Aletta and you won't have to worry about it.

darkstel

Sep 21, 2017
God, what vulnerable people, it's worth the developers to make the games more like real life in terms of relationships and the howls begin. I would still understand this if there was no corresponding warning tag, but here it is. Plus, technically, one way or another, this can be avoided, mentioning that someone was doing something to someone there is not an irreversible graphical demonstration. For me, the biggest stumbling block was Reona, but again, here alternative story her path has not yet been released.

Sep 26, 2024
Check wiki and don't listen to them. There are very few girls, who have any NTR in their storylines and you can avoid all of them by doing correct choices except for that Reona mentioned before, but it is just matter of time till she will get her second path with no NTR. It is also not much of a NTR since she is introduced as a girl who likes to fuck around and her and MC have no relationship at all (perhaps friends), when you see her with someone else.

That other guy talking about Samantha is very misleading, she is just MC crush from before, who chose his friend over him, there is no scene you seeing them fucking together and little to none mentioning it. If you want her in home harem you need to go through revenge path in which there is actually netori content, which is kinda cuckolding Ryan, no netorare whatsoever.
Does Reona become exclusive to the MC once they are in an established relationship? Is there an actual committed romance taking place?

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
How is sam ntr, when you are not with her? In that logic, every mother or most milfs are ntr, because they had a dick in them before the mc meet them.
I don't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to if Sam and Ryan hooking up could be called ntr, but is ntr, just not (which is what most people think of when they hear ntr), instead it's .

darkstel

Sep 21, 2017
Does Reona become exclusive to the MC once they are in an established relationship? Is there an actual committed romance taking place?
after Mike talk to her about a relationship, she can be made exclusive, but only after the scene where he caught her with another man. Technically, they didn't have an official real relationship before (not ntr), but the desire to wait to try the Path of Purity after that is strong.

Reactions: marnosta
Sep 26, 2024
after Mike talk to her about a relationship, she can be made exclusive, but only after the scene where he caught her with another man. Technically, they didn't have an official real relationship before (not ntr), but the desire to wait to try the Path of Purity after that is strong.
Oh, is the Purity Path is going to take place before that event? Will find out soon regardless.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Couldn't have said it better myself.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
There are 21 girls with more content than Reona, you will have full hands to juggle between them and trying not to screw up, that you will have zero thoughts about Reona. +2 more chicks added in the same DLC as Reona.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
The Fractured But Whole defense! Love to see it. NTR is avoidable afaik, there are a few love interests that do start in relationships with people other than the mc, but you can avoid them getting dicked down if you don't want it to happen. The only one that you can easily stumble in on accidentally is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, easy solution is to bang Aletta and you won't have to worry about it.
You can avoid watching her get dicked down. Last I checked, Dwayne fucks her behind MC's back regardless. Even after a point in your relationship where she will get mad at you for just kissing another girl. And after a point where she will activate showdowns for cheating that can lead to her leaving the game permanently.

This may have been edited but there was also even a conversation between MC and Aletta where MC point blank asks her if she cheated on him and she confirms it.

darkstel

Sep 21, 2017
There are 21 girls with more content than Reona, you will have full hands to juggle between them and trying not to screw up, that you will have zero thoughts about Reona. +2 more chicks added in the same DLC as Reona.
Well, if the path of purity Reona It will also be worked out in terms of a detailed and step-by-step personality change as a similar way back to Harmony, she can be given a chance.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Could someone be so kind and give me a list of permanently missable stuff, because you can run out of time?
Well there's the investigation during Cassidy's story, the meeting during Cassidy's story, catching Ryan cheating before getting married, the event where you kill Ryan if you don't clean the attic for Minami. but you can also get the event if you do a handful of Sam's events that are on different paths, I think you can miss a girl's pregnancy if you somehow don't do the preg talk and have relistic pregnancies turned on but I'm not sure since I keep that setting on endless (you'll have to pry the child support from my cold dead hands). I think that's everything, as far as I know everything else isn't timed and/or is tied to stat and most appointments can be rescheduled if you miss them.

You can check the to make sure and/or you can use UnRen.bat and to look at the code and check for yourself.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You can avoid watching her get dicked down. Last I checked, Dwayne fucks her behind MC's back regardless. Even after a point in your relationship where she will get mad at you for just kissing another girl. And after a point where she will activate showdowns for cheating that can lead to her leaving the game permanently.

This may have been edited but there was also even a conversation between MC and Aletta where MC point blank asks her if she cheated on him and she confirms it.
Last time I played through was a few patches back, but you essentially take Dwayne's daughter as a sex slave and he has Aletta in a similar position through blackmail. They had this dynamic before the game starts and the mc is oblivious to it, until you decide to take down Dwayne, or you happen to see that scene I talked about in my previous message. As far the Reona content, I haven't even romanced her in a game yet, because she wasn't a fully fleshed out character, so I guess it's been awhile since I last played.

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes