Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
For some reason, the game keeps crashing on my PC, double click on the game icon a small loading appears then... nothing runs. Please help.
I had this issue, too. For me, I think it was because I either had too many save files, or it was just having an issue with the prior saves as a new update. I am not sure; however, I was able to fix the issue by deleting my saves by going into the %AppData% folder under my PC's username and deleting the save files. Yes, I had to start fresh, but luckily, this game's replay value is fantastic. :)

Andrealphus Found another potential issue (at least for my game) - When I watch TV with any girl by clicking "Watch TV with everyone" in the living room (doesn't matter who), the image automatically defaults to as if I had ALL the Home Harem girls living in my house (only people in my house now are Sasha and Bree). This didn't happen on the previous version of the game, so it may be new.

EDIT: Oof, getting a traceback error now when I try to fuck Morgan bareback. She chides me for being naughty and then the error pops up. If I ignore it, it just goes to the sleep scene where she stays the night.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 289 Votes