Zavalara

Mar 9, 2023
1) I'm not sure on I think it might be tied to Bree's maid path

2)You need to one have cleaned out the attic for Minami (Finding a box of creepy photos) or complete a specific set of Sam's story events as well as killed Dwayne and Danny for the event to play out (I've provided to code for the conditions of the event so good luck if you chose to not clean the attic.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3)Just complete Harmony's Religious events all the way through avoiding dropping her purity score, yes even after she becomes a nun you can marry her.

4)The just fallow the directions for Pimping Lexi on the and you'll be fine.
Harmony won't let me, she has already become a nun and still I can't; What do I need to do, or what did I do wrong?
1) I'm not sure on I think it might be tied to Bree's maid path

2)You need to one have cleaned out the attic for Minami (Finding a box of creepy photos) or complete a specific set of Sam's story events as well as killed Dwayne and Danny for the event to play out (I've provided to code for the conditions of the event so good luck if you chose to not clean the attic.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3)Just complete Harmony's Religious events all the way through avoiding dropping her purity score, yes even after she becomes a nun you can marry her.

4)The just fallow the directions for Pimping Lexi on the and you'll be fine.
Harmony won't let me, she has already become a nun and still I can't; What do I need to do, or what did I do wrong?
1727899844315.png

alyath

May 31, 2020
So sad, I follow this game for a long time, and after over a year there is still no real content for the FMC exept redone scenes with the MMC. It was such a promising game. But after reading that CG´s of the MMC were redone, and the FMC gets 2 CG´s. A statement I can´t longer ignore, so I will take my leave from this project. Maybe I return on final release.
Why does this always happen with multi Protag games, the MMC gets all content and love, and the FMC is boring stuff, or reworked scene wehere she fucks the MMC.
Bree looked so promising, she could be dominant or submissive, and you had the choice to carve for cocks or not.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021

View attachment 4093040
Maybe I was wrong, I'll be honest I haven't really tried getting that achievement, I have two new theories on how if you'll listen. My first theory is that you need to have her not loose the religious trait, my next theory is that you need to marry her without ever having had sex with her.

Feb 26, 2021
So sad, I follow this game for a long time...
Integration of BreeMC was not really planned at first.
But it's there and we want to do it right.
It won't be as big as MikeMC, but there will be some content.

Here's the current event backlog for BreeMC :
Code:
breemc_angela_epilogue_ev17.txt
breemc_angela_ev13a.txt
breemc_angela_ev13b.txt
breemc_angela_ev13c.txt
breemc_angela_ev13d.txt
breemc_angela_ev13e.txt
breemc_angela_ev13f.txt
breemc_angela_ev13g.txt
breemc_angela_ev13h.txt
breemc_angela_ev14a.txtbreemc_angela_ev14b.txt
breemc_angela_ev14c.txt
breemc_angela_ev14d.txt
breemc_angela_ev15.txt
breemc_angela_ev16.txt
breemc_angela_wedding_ev17.txt
breemc_ayesha_beatoff_guys.txt
breemc_ending_singlemom.txt
breemc_lexi_ev6.txt
breemc_lexi_ev7.txt
breemc_lexi_ev8.txt
breemc_lexi_ev9.txt
breemc_lexi_ev9b.txt
breemc_lexi_ev9c.txt
breemc_lexi_ev10.txt
breemc_lexi_ev10b.txt
breemc_lexi_ev11b.txt
breemc_lexi_ev11d.txt
breemc_master_beachdate.txt
breemc_master_dateinvite.txt
breemc_master_finallesson.txt
breemc_mike_ev13_epilogue.txt
breemc_mike_ev13_wedding.txt
breemc_ryan_hottubsex.txt
breemc_ufc_request.txt
breemc_ufc_round1.txt
breemc_ufc_round2.txt
breemc_ufc_round3.txt
breemc_ufc_round4.txt
breemc_victor_date_birthday_sex.txt
We just need time :/

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
Really want a Kylie/Alexis Threesome, or a NTR event where both of them get gang banged Just more Alexis events in general pleeeeeease. And Sam, Sam is lush.
I agree that a threesome or harem between Kylie, Alexis and the MC would be a good idea. I think there was a possibility for this for a while, but it hasn't been carried out. I don't know the reasons why the developer hasn't made it canon, maybe it's because of Patreon's rules. It could be a good harem with possibilities of expansion as other harems have done. This harem could be mixed with the sports harem and the taming harem.
Where if I do not agree to add more ntr, although if it is avoidable the truth would not matter to me.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
yo, played game a while ago and was using some walkthrough, want to replay it after few years but didn't find it in the description(only scene guide but its not what i was searching for). Somebody have somethhing? Thanks!

Or

The first is the official walkthrough/wiki, the second, a fan-made one that heavily copies the first.

I use both because, oddly enough, they each are right and wrong in different aspects, but the official, IMO, is more up-to-date.

There is also a built-in guide that provides a spoiler icon if you're really stuck. You can also ignore the spoiler icon and just use the guide if you want an extra challenge.

Hope this helps!

Honestly, it would be nice if these wikis could be added to the OP.

Reactions: NoZeR17

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
I agree that a threesome or harem between Kylie, Alexis and the MC would be a good idea. I think there was a possibility for this for a while, but it hasn't been carried out. I don't know the reasons why the developer hasn't made it canon, maybe it's because of Patreon's rules. It could be a good harem with possibilities of expansion as other harems have done. This harem could be mixed with the sports harem and the taming harem.
Where if I do not agree to add more ntr, although if it is avoidable the truth would not matter to me.
Unlikely to happen. Kylie and Alexis are sisters and would therefore be tagged as incest, which is against Patreon's ToS. So unless the dev develops a patch/add-on on the side and posts it here (and not on Patreon), it ain't gonna happen.

Only reason the dev gets away with Minami is it's made abundantly clear she is adopted, and therefore neither related or step-related.

Reactions: mams3425
Sep 26, 2024
It Did, you have to do a date at home, offer to study with herm then deny her offer. After which, the walkthrough will offer 'Reona Purity,'
How does it go? If you prefer not to spoil it here, could you please DM the answers to these two questions? First, does her purity path let you skip the bathroom BJ scene? Second, does Reona accept the pregnancy and have a marriage ending? I’ll buy the game and DLC if at least one of these is true.

OVTPVT

Aug 8, 2018
Guys,how do you complete Angela's hospital event as a Bree? I gave the doctor both money/kiss about 3 times and it's not progressing? There is nothing in walkthrough either

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes