naegy

Sep 24, 2020
Well if it really doesn't trigger on next saturday, then it is a bug indeed I guess. Unless you are using any 3rd party mods like unlocker etc... that might cause it too.

Well, thanks for the suggestions, I'm going to try the save in a previous version, maybe the event will be activated

naegy

Sep 24, 2020
Reactions: marnosta

.V.

Apr 27, 2017

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
Despite trying to open the updated version, it still doesn't load. The ingame "log" file shows "Failed to initialize steam: AttributeError("function 'SteamAPI_ISteamClient_GetISteamAppList' not found")". I deleted every instance of any folder containing "LoSeSb" or "Andrealphus" in my pc and it still doesn't load. Any ideas how to fix it? Maybe I missed something? In what folders do the game put its files? Roaming shows nothing, so does LocalLow ://

Feb 26, 2021
Despite trying to open the updated version, it still doesn't load. The ingame "log" file shows "Failed to initialize steam: AttributeError("function 'SteamAPI_ISteamClient_GetISteamAppList' not found")". I deleted every instance of any folder containing "LoSeSb" or "Andrealphus" in my pc and it still doesn't load. Any ideas how to fix it? Maybe I missed something? In what folders do the game put its files? Roaming shows nothing, so does LocalLow ://
Any file named traceback.txt in the game folder?
Do you have any error in the windows event viewer?

R4nd0mGuy213

Sep 5, 2021
On mac and installed the DLC and now it won't open - I'm getting the following:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
Exception: Could not load from archive dlc_fafow/bg/amyhome/amyhome.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Applications/LoSeSb.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 409, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Applications/LoSeSb.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 493, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Applications/LoSeSb.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 359, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", [ "_ren.py", ".rpy" ], dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Applications/LoSeSb.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 854, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive dlc_fafow/bg/amyhome/amyhome.rpyc.

Anyone had/solved this issue?

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes