Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Unlikely to happen. Kylie and Alexis are sisters and would therefore be tagged as incest, which is against Patreon's ToS. So unless the dev develops a patch/add-on on the side and posts it here (and not on Patreon), it ain't gonna happen.

Only reason the dev gets away with Minami is it's made abundantly clear she is adopted, and therefore neither related or step-related.
Doesn't matter. Minami is still counted as incest according to Patreon, so it isn't avoiding anything.

Sep 26, 2024
I haven't finished it just yet, but I can tell you it doesn't skip the bj in the bathroom as far as I am aware, though I am experimenting since the wiki isn't updated so I cannot say for absolute certainty, BUT, according to the steam achievements she does indeed have a marriage ending, along with involvements in at least one harem.
There is an ending which is good. I’m still unsure about the exact direction of the Purity Path, but I suppose that’s just how it goes sometimes. Thanks for the clarification either way.

Last edited:

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
I haven't finished it just yet, but I can tell you it doesn't skip the bj in the bathroom as far as I am aware, though I am experimenting since the wiki isn't updated so I cannot say for absolute certainty, BUT, according to the steam achievements she does indeed have a marriage ending, along with involvements in at least one harem.
It is because purity path isn't made yet. There will not be any bathroom BJ on this path. No forced NTR should be present in the game, player has always choice. She is currently part of thot harem I think.

Sep 26, 2024
It is because purity path isn't made yet. There will not be any bathroom BJ on this path. No forced NTR should be present in the game, player has always choice. She is currently part of thot harem I think.
I’ve seen multiple comments saying the Purity Path is in the DLC and multiple saying otherwise. I wonder which is true.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I’ve seen multiple comments saying the Purity Path is in the DLC and multiple saying otherwise. I wonder which is true.
He was planning to release the Purity Path, but didn't get to finish putting it in before the release date he promised arrived. It's still being put in just probably won't be fully finished for public build until November or December.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Neither of the 3 girls in the FAFOW DLC have finished their storylines and events. They will be be added in time with each update. Purity path isn't implemented yet, her latest updates were for her slutty path and sharing.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Oof... I think I broke Harmony. She won't invite me to a bible study. Does messing with the cheat mod break her storyline?

And is there any code to fix her?

EDIT: Also, does anyone else only have three talk options? Last update, there were like... 12. Now I only get computer, TV, and people. That's it.

Sep 26, 2024
Neither of the 3 girls in the FAFOW DLC have finished their storylines and events. They will be be added in time with each update. Purity path isn't implemented yet, her latest updates were for her slutty path and sharing.
Ah. Steam achievements were misleading then. Reona only has slutty and sharing content then, based on what you’re saying. I wonder why people implied that she would be monogamous. The bathroom BJ is fine, the game even states the relationship is casual at that point, but to think even after the relationship is formed she would still slut around and you’re forced to share. Such a shame.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I thought the band harem ending was already complete. How can there be Amy band harem events? Will the band harem be expanded to include Amy?

Nemo Barry

Sep 18, 2017
Personally, I was into the DLC for Amy, and she's definitely got a good story, but Reona is also pulling me in. I have to ask the dev though, please, PLEASE assign days aside from the weekend. It's difficult pursuing multiple girls at once(necessary when you have to wait a week between steps at times,) when they're almost exclusively assigned events on saturdays. Forget trying Reona and Harmony together since they're both on saturday afternoon(At least Reona's purity path thus far,) and Amy has a couple then too, though usually it ends before interfering with another event. Like I get it, the Weekend is when most people have free time so there's likely some who would only really be available then, but it tends to be restricting, especially when you don't really have a need for money at a certain point, or if you do, what you need is gotten in less than a week. And sure, trying more LI's at the time seems like a good idea, but they're often more complicated and thus need near-full attention so you don't screw up. I've got half a dozen tabs open to different girls on the wiki so things go like I want them to, and after a certain point it becomes a pain to keep track of. All of which could generally be dealt with if they simply had more freedom when you can accomplish certain events, rather than just the weekend. Especially when there are certain ones you want to follow which have events at the same time, ala Harmony and Reona.

I will say, despite that, Honestly great game, with a good continuance, lots of LI's which means tons of content and it takes days to finish the game. Not particularly interested in NTR or FMC, but the fact they've managed to integrate that into the game, providing adequate content to at least semi-satisfy fans of those whilst still adding content onto the primary focused path to an incredibly in-depth level is great. Not to mention, the grind is not overwhelming and adjustable to those who prefer it and those who do not, even if you don't want to activate cheats. Some might be frustrated by the lack of animations, but to ne quite frank they really aren't necessary. They'd be a lot of work and so much would undoutedly need reworking. BUT, I do think the old art could use revamping, and everything be brought to be more consistent, since at times it can be jarring how, well, bad it can be, especially with Bree and Sasha's individual scenes. Overall, good job.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Ah. Steam achievements were misleading then. Reona only has slutty and sharing content then, based on what you’re saying. I wonder why people implied that she would be monogamous. The bathroom BJ is fine, the game even states the relationship is casual at that point, but to think even after the relationship is formed she would still slut around and you’re forced to share. Such a shame.
Depends what relationship you gonna form with her. She won't be sleeping around if you tell her to not to. All sharing in game is optional, you don't have to share anyone. You might just catch girls in harems fooling around with each other, which is more than ok for me.

Last edited:

Nemo Barry

Sep 18, 2017
Ok y'all, I'm really confused. I am currently on the Reona redemption path as far as I am aware, and don't know about it being unfinished since i haven't finished it yet, but as you can see in steam achievements, She has one for her ending, along with the other DLC girls, AND there is a quest marker for marriage along with collaring, and finally, a tracker for her purity route. She also has a quest for sharing with Jack(Which seems to be bugged as even after saying no the event is available to proceed, at least thus far,) but that is separate from both her man and 'purity' route. Either these are misleading and they are unfinished, people are working off the F95 file, the dev lied or the people here are either lying or don't know and making presumptions off misleading things said before. It should be noted up to this point there was the bathroom bit, where I said 'I sleep around, you don't,' which she accepted, and the Jack sharing route, which I denied(But appears to be bugged.) I will see about finishing all the content I can and get back to y'all on what exactly is going on, for those curious and on the fence whether to get the DLC or not based on this info.

Reactions: The_Mind_Bottler

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
I thought the band harem ending was already complete. How can there be Amy band harem events? Will the band harem be expanded to include Amy?
As of right now there's two different band harem ending, one where you marry Anna and Kleio, and another where you marry all three so I don't see why a third ending wouldn't be possible, I mean they do mention that the girl that left the band after sleeping with Anna was called Amy so going off context clues (A girl who's into women, can play guitar, left a band, ect) would seem the Amy we meet is the same Amy that left the Deathless Harpies I wonder if this mean Amy will be rejoining the band?

Reactions: BeingADikDik

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
As of right now there's two different band harem ending, one where you marry Anna and Kleio, and another where you marry all three so I don't see why a third ending wouldn't be possible, I mean they do mention that the girl that left the band after sleeping with Anna was called Amy so going off context clues (A girl who's into women, can play guitar, left a band, ect) would seem the Amy we meet is the same Amy that left the Deathless Harpies I wonder if this mean Amy will be rejoining the band?
Totally on board with that. The band harem foursome scenes were really lackluster, so new fivesome scenes with improved art would greatly improve that path IMO.

Reactions: Ilovekatz19
Sep 26, 2024
Depends what relationship you gonna form with her. She won't be sleeping around if you tell her to not to. All sharing in game is optional, you don't have to share anyone. You might just catch girls in harems fooling around with each other, which is more than ok for me.
My bad. Reading through the past pages has led me to many varying answers on multiple things.

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes