marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
I am sorry but it's highly unlikely that you have played a bigger game than L&S running on renpy ;)
The game is currently made of:
- 35k image files
- 16k audio files
- Over 2M words
I am not aware of a bigger game out there...
For example BaDik season one only have a quarter of the content of Love & Sex.
Very happy you are enjoying the game BTW :)
Do you think deleting all the voiced lines would improve loading time and performance on android? I have it muted anyway or will it pop up errors?

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Will using outside cheats count as using cheats in the game? Will it stop me from getting the gallery?
What do you mean by outside cheats cause if you're referring to save editing then no it will not lock you out of that, you see when you turn the in game cheats on the vanilla way a flag is changed (game.flags.cheat is the flag that changes) and every time the game checks to give you an achievement, unlock the gallery, NG+ it will check that variable to see if you "cheated" so as long as the variable that is checked for never changes you have free rein to do as you please. Turn on the in game cheats with a mod? go for it, make use of the developer console? extra yea since nothing in the code checks for if you have access to the console. Edit your save directly (not that I'm sure how since I've never done that)? Yea, just as long as you don't accidently change the wrong variable.

Though if you're going to be messing with the variables of your saves I suggest sticking to the console, you just need to know the right command for each variable, if I didn't list one in my earlier post, you can also use UnRen.bat to extract the RPA files into RPYC files and then use to turn the RPYC files into RPY files making the code readable, you'll be able to find new commands that way for when something like a stat is changed the command you enter into the console to change that stat is the same in the code,

ciampo

Jul 6, 2024
What do you mean by outside cheats cause if you're referring to save editing then no it will not lock you out of that, you see when you turn the in game cheats on the vanilla way a flag is changed (game.flags.cheat is the flag that changes) and every time the game checks to give you an achievement, unlock the gallery, NG+ it will check that variable to see if you "cheated" so as long as the variable that is checked for never changes you have free rein to do as you please. Turn on the in game cheats with a mod? go for it, make use of the developer console? extra yea since nothing in the code checks for if you have access to the console. Edit your save directly (not that I'm sure how since I've never done that)? Yea, just as long as you don't accidently change the wrong variable.

Though if you're going to be messing with the variables of your saves I suggest sticking to the console, you just need to know the right command for each variable, if I didn't list one in my earlier post, you can also use UnRen.bat to extract the RPA files into RPYC files and then use to turn the RPYC files into RPY files making the code readable, you'll be able to find new commands that way for when something like a stat is changed the command you enter into the console to change that stat is the same in the code,
I'm using the ATCMod but the issue is now that for some reason the icons I need to interact with people are all gone like the only ones I have now are moving time forward I guess it bugged out. I can't take the girl out on a date when I click her icon there are no options

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
I'm using the ATCMod but the issue is now that for some reason the icons I need to interact with people are all gone like the only ones I have now are moving time forward I guess it bugged out. I can't take the girl out on a date when I click her icon there are no options
Don't you have 0 on some needs?

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes