snipina

May 14, 2020
I'm still looking for a way to marry Harmony. Please if someone has an answer tell me because I tried everything and nothing worked.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Hi, can someone tell me how to level up Reona's kink points? It's level 40 now.
For the next kink event you need to have had sex with at least 12 of the other girls and a love score of 60, the next kink event requires you need to have had sex with at least 16 of the other girls and a love score of 65, the next kink event requires you need to have had sex with at least 18 of the other girls and a love score of 75, and the final kink event requires you need to have had sex with at least 20 of the other girls and a love score of 100.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
I messed up the event where I can get Minami to 100% sub. I'm locked into 50% because of it :(

Any idea how to proceed so that I can collar her?
My best suggestion it to use the developer console, minami.sub.max=x is the command you want to fix your problem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
I'm still looking for a way to marry Harmony. Please if someone has an answer tell me because I tried everything and nothing worked.
Never tried it rly. Do you have 100LP with her? 50 or less purity? Which route did you take. Try also to go steady with her.

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes