Tearria

Apr 9, 2018
Sleep with more of the girls and increase your Sexperience, Reona's kink is that she's super into you having a high body count and the idea of you having an unsatiable libido. Just for reference, her final event requires your Sexperience to be at 100, and her final kink event requires your Sexperience to be at 110 and you to have slept with 20 different women.
Thank you! Also is there a way to explore two different paths at the same time just to unlock all the characters? Do I have to use Universal Mod and play around with the variables.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Thank you! Also is there a way to explore two different paths at the same time just to unlock all the characters? Do I have to use Universal Mod and play around with the variables.
This is actually one of the few Ren'Py games out there where the URM does NOT work. If you try to change any variables, it will give you a traceback error and you will be forced to roll back.

Plus, the way the game is designed, I would highly suggest not trying to force multiple paths. The game is so complex, it WILL break something.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Yea you'll need to mess around with variables to do both paths for say Bree, or unlocking Camila without arresting kylie, or you can mess with the code, here I've provided an example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here I've deleted the checks for if kylie's been arrested for Camila's first event. An explanation on how to mess with the games code will be in the next spoiler if you're interested.

Reactions: Tearria

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Yea you'll need to mess around with variables to do both paths for say Bree, or unlocking Camila without arresting kylie, or you can mess with the code, here I've provided an example:
Here I've deleted the checks for if kylie's been arrested for Camila's first event. An explanation on how to mess with the games code with be in the next spoiler if you're interested.

Yeah, this is actually physically extracting the RPA and messing with the code yourself, as opposed to using the URM. This also requires more steps.

I still wouldn't recommend messing with variables unless you know exactly what to look for and what to change.

Reactions: Ilovekatz19

Trapz2000

May 12, 2024
I am trying to progress some lines but I need to do work personal alone in my office but I don't have the option does anyone know how to fix that?

Tearria

Apr 9, 2018
Here I've deleted the checks for if kylie's been arrested for Camila's first event. An explanation on how to mess with the games code will be in the next spoiler if you're interested.

I tried doing this for Kat, but I can't get her starting event to start. I removed the condition for the required event, but I feel like I'm missing something. This is because I did the Maid Bree route.

Code:
init python:
    Event(**{
        "name": "kat_event_01",
        "label": "kat_event_01",
        "priority": 500,
        "music": "music/roa_music/buddy.ogg",
        "duration": 1,
        "conditions": [
            HeroTarget(
                IsGender("male"),
                IsRoom("arcade"),
                ),
            PersonTarget(kat,
                MinStat("love", 20),
                Not(IsHidden()),
                ),
            ],
        "do_once": True,
        })

Last edited:

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
I tried doing this for Kat, but I can't get her starting event to start. I removed the condition for the required event, but I feel like I'm missing something.

Code:
init python:
    Event(**{
        "name": "kat_event_01",
        "label": "kat_event_01",
        "priority": 500,
        "music": "music/roa_music/buddy.ogg",
        "duration": 1,
        "conditions": [
            HeroTarget(
                IsGender("male"),
                IsRoom("arcade"),
                ),
            PersonTarget(kat,
                MinStat("love", 20),
                Not(IsHidden()),
                ),
            ],
        "do_once": True,
        })
My guess as to the reason it's not working is cause Kat is still hidden thus you can't meet the condition "MinStat("love", 20)", there are two ways to remedy this, 1) delete "MinStat("love", 20)" and "Not(IsHidden())", 2) use the developer console entering the command kat.unhide(), but I suggest changing the conditions for Bree's Paths (I'm assuming you chose the maid path) from,
to something like
so the gamer path triggers after the maid path, you're free to change the event it checks for being done to what ever suits you're need.

Tearria

Apr 9, 2018
My guess as to the reason it's not working is cause Kat is still hidden thus you can't meet the condition "MinStat("love", 20)", there are two ways to remedy this, 1) delete "MinStat("love", 20)" and "Not(IsHidden())", 2) use the developer console entering the command kat.unhide(), but I suggest changing the conditions for Bree's Paths (I'm assuming you chose the maid path) from,
to something like
so the gamer path triggers after the maid path, you're free to change the event it checks for being done to what ever suits you're need.
AHHH thank you! Unhiding her did work, but now I don't have see her guide when I use the in-game guide. We'll see how long until I get stuck.

Reactions: Ilovekatz19
3.60 star(s) 289 Votes