Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
anyone know how to fuck ? i cant get the sexperience for bree so i cant move forward.
, just have a successful date, and as long as the requirements are met, you'll be able to, as you put it, fuck the hot tub too if you repair it, but that's also date exclusive. You can also a girl, but the requirements for that are probably more difficult than just going on a date.

Reactions: GFather00

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
How much femdom is in this? I see some characters can get dom stats but only Sasah so far seems to have two scenes.

Mar 27, 2022
Can you tell me where it is? :rolleyes: I'm an old man in my 70s, so I'm not good at searching.
The official android version is only available through a downloader because of technical reasons, and wont be able to be posted here. This is a unofficial port made by a cool person in this thread. https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v24-8-0b-andrealphus.13488/post-10045443 Also a friendly piece of advice, try searching a thread with the search tool before asking, its very likely its been answered before and will save you time.

Mar 27, 2022
How much femdom is in this? I see some characters can get dom stats but only Sasah so far seems to have two scenes.
Very minimal. The majority of it is Sasha and theres a few scenes with Aletta. The dom stat was largely abandoned, not sure if it wasn't popular enough or just too hard to write for.

Reactions: Bleh21

Oscar Baja

Dec 23, 2017
I'm running into the issue where the Meet Sam and Emma at the coffee shop never trigger for me, I keep trying to meet Sam at the bakery and she it never triggers the event of her inviting MC out for the friend date. Is there a fix for this yet? I've seen the same problem happen before

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Very Little. The 2 main ones are Sasha and Cassidy. Sasha's is for footjobs and pegging, Cassidy's is if you choose to be her pet instead of her becoming your by successfully finishing the investigation events.

There are a couple of others that have 1 or 2 scenes that are in that genre, but those are the biggest ones.

Reactions: Bleh21

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Very Little. The 2 main ones are Sasha and Cassidy. Sasha's is for footjobs and pegging, Cassidy's is if you choose to be her pet instead of her becoming your by successfully finishing the investigation events.

There are a couple of others that have 1 or 2 scenes that are in that genre, but those are the biggest ones.
That sucks. Came from their other game where it had a pretty good focus on it

Evilsanta

Dec 21, 2017
played bth v24.9.1 and v24.9.1a and i am still missing Alexis high school reunion and sugestions?
And
More fixes:

24.9.1a:
Feature:
- Re-challenge kat if you lose against her at the arcade tournament
- Weekly loss of kink and love is now active only on difficult difficulty
- '[fafow] ferris wheel [1cg]'
Fix:
- Achievements clear sync + check for fafow dlc
- Add enabled dlcs in about screen
- Alexis highschool reunion
- Ayesha missionary scene
- Christmas scenes
- Clearer hint for reona home study
- Dwayne is dead safety net
- Fafow multiple small issues
- Import re
- Mike.surname/family_name
- Missing amy's mouth on goth 3some
- Small fafow fixes
Alexis highschool reunion is still missing

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Can you tell me where it is? :rolleyes: I'm an old man in my 70s, so I'm not good at searching.
No I'm not doing your or anybody elses' searching for them.

As for the latest Android update, it hasn't been updated yet, because this game has gotten several patches over the last few days and will probably get another one. And when it is updated they will post it, of which somebody else will likely ask for the Android port right under it.

Reactions: Happiness0546

cum lover

Dec 22, 2018
aletta "just another quiet day working" step isnt working for me i met all requirements still wont trigger is it because shes pregnant ?

3.60 star(s) 290 Votes