Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
Ok, after literally factory resetting my PC, the app still hangs up XD you can't make this shit up. I don't know what else I can do to make it work

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Still no progress Sad maybe wait for next update
Yeah unless you are using the cheat mode it can hard to get things to trigger. I play with cheat mode as I do not want to spend a literal week of my time to get one female in the game. Grinding just to extend play time is bullshit in my view.

BRP99

Aug 11, 2021
" Go on a date with Kleio at the pub " from The Reunited Deathless Harpies " Story Tracker, and not trigger anything, but on Anna and Sasha while dating trigger Amy Shown up, bug?

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
" Go on a date with Kleio at the pub " from The Reunited Deathless Harpies " Story Tracker, and not trigger anything, but on Anna and Sasha while dating trigger Amy Shown up, bug?
You need to give her two drinks (for both events totaling 4 drinks)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

burned01

Jun 3, 2024
24.9.1b is out -- changelog:

24.9.1b:
Fix:
- All npc showing on multipickers scenes
- Attribute issue in battle of band
- Reona end of date waiting naked outside
- Typo
- Weekly gig visual
- Steam/Gog achievements

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
thanks, so i gotta restart my save because of something i had absolutely no way of knowing, awesome!
If you want to avoid undesirable outcomes, I'd recommend to read through wiki first and play with it open, you can very easily lock yourself out of content in this game.

3.60 star(s) 290 Votes