blackgold1

Jan 16, 2023
Question for anyone that can help me out. I friendzoned Sasha at some point (just testing the mechanic) then created second chance with her. Before I friendzoned I had given her a collar, now on the quest log it says that I have the option to make her a sex slave unchecked. I can't give her a collar again. Is there something I'm missing here in terms of a quest or activity I need to do with her to make her a sex slave?

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Question for anyone that can help me out. I friendzoned Sasha at some point (just testing the mechanic) then created second chance with her. Before I friendzoned I had given her a collar, now on the quest log it says that I have the option to make her a sex slave unchecked. I can't give her a collar again. Is there something I'm missing here in terms of a quest or activity I need to do with her to make her a sex slave?
Does she have 75+kp? If so try to trigger her confession in the kitchen again, you could also try to remove a give her collar through commanding interaction, but that is only cosmetic I think. If nothing works you can do it through console commands.

3.60 star(s) 290 Votes